Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Easy cop for some L for others...doesn't mean it's an easy cop period. Easy cops are like for example the motorsports last week and every other jordan release after these

Those are "easy cops" because they are garbage cws and/or few people actually want them for full retail.

Space Jams and these Royals weren't easy cops (even though they apparently had more supply, the SJs moreso than the Royals) simply because they were solid releases and demand was through the roof.

Funniest ish Ever just Happend at the Hood Mall,They Get Most of the Pairs here,So was At least 100 ppl with Camping Chairs out, At Champs for unclaimed Pairs...Fight broke out over Somebody Cutting the Line!!!They Call Cops Made everybody leave,Now Iam First in Line ,Will I FEAST??? don't know Yet,Shall see Comes 1:00 Pm...

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's a no go. Mine is doing the same thing. Same thing happened s with the BRED release for me. Sent me the messages like 5 hrs later saying I didn't get em. Lol
Its never happened to me before. Had me thinking I forgot to put in payment info, but then I realized I wouldn't have gotten to pending without it.

I would think the app would be better by now.

1 pair locked in early for 250
Hit on snkrs on both accounts
While standing in line camping at city gear to land my 4th pair.
Easy release
*unsubscibes

H
anyone ever had to use UPS my choice to redirect their order? apple pay used my old address for shipping smh

You have to pay a small fee but it should let you redirect it. That option usually depends on if the shipper allows it.

Or if you call quick enough right now or go on Nike chat you can let them know and change the shipping address I think

Got back from the mall with my pair, and i must say they are beautiful.  Congrats to those that copped, and to those who didn't I hope you come up on a pair.  Now on to the Shadows I go
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Its never happened to me before. Had me thinking I forgot to put in payment info, but then I realized I wouldn't have gotten to pending without it.

I would think the app would be better by now.

Yo bro check Nike website. I logged into my account and it has I have progress but when I click view details it's said preparing to ship with my estimated delivery of April 5.....not sure what to make of this.

I wouldn't have a problem with the SNKRS app if it was consistent for everyone. I don't know what they got going on, but its a problem.

I get on at 10am and get pending at 10:00:30am and it messes up or you get the L, but someone checks out 15 minutes later for the same size.

Back
Top Bottom