Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I guess the bright side of not being able to secure at least 1 pair is having an extra 800 in my pocket! That was what I have put up for this release, must mean something, I can easily cop 2 for resale but not going too! On to the next release,Congrats on everybody who ate.

If I actually get both pairs I'm returning the FNL pair and getting my $10 shipping back. Lol.

I'd be willing to let it go to NT fam for retail tho for someone who doesn't have a pair. That way everyone can eat.
hopefully a size 13?

If I actually get both pairs I'm returning the FNL pair and getting my $10 shipping back. Lol.

I'd be willing to let it go to NT fam for retail tho for someone who doesn't have a pair. That way everyone can eat.

What size please

To the NT fam who taking L's and got $$$, this might be a stretch but that monthly payment option for 31 bucks a month for 12 months on Stadium Goods might be the last bit of hope for whomever doesn't mind spending that extra $$ on these.

Nah. I'll take the L. I can afford to drop resale now and not miss the money, but I'm team retail. I tried multiple sites and they were down or sold out. Between the ******** at the NBA Store, the raffles and today, it wasn't meant to be.

I guess the bright side of not being able to secure at least 1 pair is having an extra 800 in my pocket! That was what I have put up for this release, must mean something, I can easily cop 2 for resale but not going too! On to the next release,Congrats on everybody who ate.
1 pair? $800? does not compute

Ls across the board was up at 3am at my local mall but couldn't be on property till 7:30 am.
while i was parking at 7:28am people were running to the door and i ended up being around the 20th person in line, all the mens sizes ran out after the first 15 people and I was too salty to leave empty handed so i bought a 6Y.
Came home and took an L on every sneaker site and snkrs app, carted on villa but i finished putting in my card info and then it took me back to the cart screen to tell me my size was now out of stock. I just wanted one pair i don't even resell not sure what I'll do with this 6Y

LMFAOOOOOOOOO take that shoe back to the store roger

I got ya bro.
Wl Nah bro 10.5 sorry.

Remmeber fellas this is all contingent on if I actually get both pairs. Hard for me to really believe this release was this easy for me. Lol
eek.gif
 PM ME

Back
Top Bottom