Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nah. I'll take the L. I can afford to drop resale now and not miss the money, but I'm team retail. I tried multiple sites and they were down or sold out. Between the ******** at the NBA Store, the raffles and today, it wasn't meant to be.
I'm with you on that. Team retail all day for sure. I just thought a $100 dollar difference wasn't so bad considering all the BS I see happening to yall. Not looking to make a fool outta anyone paying resell value, but just hoping to share some thoughts

Can everyone who took an L stop being negative and counterproductive? We need to stay focused and figuring out the best strategy to get these for as little resale as possible (hopefully

Nike.com released yet ?
roll.gif

ONCE AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRYING SP:

1) Refresh every 2 minutes. If it lets you through, it will add to your cart automatically.

2) I do not know what happens if you refresh less than 2 minutes, but I got through on Royals and Top 3 by patiently refreshing for 1-3 hrs

3) If you get stuck on Paypal confirmation screen, open a new cart tab, and re-checkout. Also just try refreshing the last page and pressing "Place Order"

This is not for the impatient and there are no guarantees, but if this is your last chance, try it.

Please do not PM me about "tricks" for adding to cart. There are none that I know of, and if I did, I probably wouldn't tell you anyway lol.

Nah. I'll take the L. I can afford to drop resale now and not miss the money, but I'm team retail. I tried multiple sites and they were down or sold out. Between the ******** at the NBA Store, the raffles and today, it wasn't meant to be.
What happened at NBA Store? 

I'm with you on that. Team retail all day for sure. I just thought a $100 dollar difference wasn't so bad considering all the BS I see happening to yall. Not looking to make a fool outta anyone paying resell value, but just hoping to share some thoughts

People who complain about resale on these should participate in any Yeezy release. Literally $300+ over retail right after the drop.

Been trying to get a 14 on SP for almost an hr. Tried the auto timer trick & started getting nothing but dead pages. Trying their timer again. This the last place I'm trying & I'm not paying resale. Probably time to hold my L's

Last edited:
i'm still on SP trying but if nothing come through on it soon im gonna have to go to the stores and see if anyone didnt pick up

ONCE AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRYING SP:

1) Refresh every 2 minutes. If it lets you through, it will add to your cart automatically.
2) I do not know what happens if you refresh less than 2 minutes, but I got through on Royals and Top 3 by patiently refreshing for 1-3 hrs
3) If you get stuck on Paypal confirmation screen, open a new cart tab, and re-checkout. Also just try refreshing the last page and pressing "Place Order"

This is not for the impatient and there are no guarantees, but if this is your last chance, try it.

Please do not PM me about "tricks" for adding to cart. There are none that I know of, and if I did, I probably wouldn't tell you anyway lol.

appreciate you fam

Queens center is a the worst dudes online reselling and it's like 1 person At the register smh I have things to do.

Back
Top Bottom