Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

true. But that same 20-30 is making me want to wait to see how low these go :nerd:

I'm thinking around 245 lowest. (Especially for my size). Anybody selling less than that might as well keep them (or should have left them in the store), not making any profit at all.

But, we shall see what happens when online pairs cone in.

Picked up my wife's pair from shoe palace and there was nothing but employees there to pick up. Dudes were really just walking to back to and grabbing theirs. What's the point of a raffle ?

I saw that today at Shoe Palace. Employees walking around acting like the raffle was more so exclusively theirs than the customers. Still got mine, but it was bizarre. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Well time to go to ebay, no go through local fb groups.One chick was selling 2 pairs for 280 a piece!
roll.gif

Any security precautions/tips? Hope it isn't an absurd amount.

The last minute switch up by the footstores to in-store raffles screwed a lot of people over. There were at least 20 people out front of FTL when it opened. They all thought it was FCFS. :x

Went to shiekh SD and got a 9 and 8.5 from unclaimed raffles. Keep pressing fellas, I literally waited in line for 20 mins total with my chick

Just got back from picking up my pair from sun valley mall ftl. lots of people picking up.  saw a dude walk in carrying shiekh and shoe palace bags already. asked him if he hit on SNKRs too and he just smiled
laugh.gif

My pair has no tumbling on the toe or heel panels. The swoosh and ankle are pretty well-tumbled though.  One shoe has the outsole twist.  Hope my NDC pair is a little better but just happy to have them.
nthat.gif

My condolences to those who missed out, but it sounds like there's still some opportunities to eat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom