Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Put a tag on that image..... I just looked at it and though "why is he posting a gold and white shoe?"

.... after a few seconds, it when back to black and blue. It's going to sweep the internet again!

Haha it got me too.......my eyes adjusted now all I see is black and.blue

Wow [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a relatively common first name and a very common asian last name. Homie at footaction grilling me like I'm trying to double dip. Not cool

[size=16pt]DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.[/size]

@alsa2009

Last edited:
Just got back from my shoe palace trip around the bay. Was pretty successful just at shoe palace. Didn't hit anywhere else but I'm not mad :smokin

This shoe's production dates are all over the place. I didn't check my other pair, but my Shoe Palace pair has date code of 11-30-16 to 1-10-17.
 true ... which along with the standard QC issues of a release will make for a hard LC for novice aftermarket buyers.

Excuse my happiness. Just wanted to post a few up close pics.... Double Up Action!!!!!

View media item 2388563

Damn crazy when I opened thread up I was like what are white and gold Js doing in here and when did they drop. Blinked a couple times and turned into royals. It was like the pic of that dress when everybody was debating if it was white/gold or blue/black :lol: :rofl: Im trippin

I hate showing up last minute to pickup my pair. Fee like dudes waiting for unclaimed hate me

Back
Top Bottom