Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Excuse my happiness. Just wanted to post a few up close pics.... Double Up Action!!!!!

View media item 2388563

I dunno if anybody else posted about this because I skipped all the pages after this post, but I legit thought this was a WHITE & GOLD shoe!!! Its the 1st post on the next pages on my phone & the 1st thing I saw. I was thinking like, danng, somebody already customized a pair?? :nerd:

Then I was like, wait a sec [emoji]129300[/emoji] ...this is friggin blue & black, not white & gold! :rofl:. I must be tired.

Went to scoop my girls pair we get to the car & check the size it's a 6 in a size 5 box. Took those back & luckily found her 5. At least JB is comprehensive with their foolery

Does anyone elses pair have a really strong terrible smell? Is it the leather or something?
That's normal 

My breds had a strong leather glue smell

Been inhaling for a minute 

Not bad once you get in there 

Actually enjoyable 

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find some authentic royals in a size 16 or 17 had no luck on any site [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]... sneakers sold out in a millisecond

Safe to say this release was more in demand on release day than breds. I'm hella surprised blue trumped red on a JB model.

Guys, smell your toe boxes. First Jordan's I've ever owned that actually smell like genuine leather!!! Like a premium leather purse might I add.

But then again, these are my first 1's.
smell like every other 1. only 1's that smell like real leather are the bhm 1's.

Last edited:
I dunno if anybody else posted about this because I skipped all the pages after this post, but I legit thought this was a WHITE & GOLD shoe!!! Its the 1st post on the next pages on my phone & the 1st thing I saw. I was thinking like, danng, somebody already customized a pair?? :nerd:

Then I was like, wait a sec [emoji]129300[/emoji] ...this is friggin blue & black, not white & gold! :rofl:. I must be tired.

Funny, I saw the same thing, then my eyes adjusted and I only see the Blue and Black now :smile:

hows the sizing on these, been looking for size 11 but maybe i can do a 10.5. I wear 10.5 in obsidian XIIs and blk/cement IVs, pretty much all the remastered jordans been copping 10.5

Funny, I saw the same thing, then my eyes adjusted and I only see the Blue and Black now
smile.gif
I dunno if anybody else posted about this because I skipped all the pages after this post, but I legit thought this was a WHITE & GOLD shoe!!! Its the 1st post on the next pages on my phone & the 1st thing I saw. I was thinking like, danng, somebody already customized a pair??
nerd.gif

Then I was like, wait a sec [emoji]129300[/emoji] ...this is friggin blue & black, not white & gold!
roll.gif
. I must be tired.
Y'all been sniffing that glue a little to long

Back
Top Bottom