Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

won at roosevelt field fta and ftl. picked up first one from ftl cuz fta didnt open yet. then went to fta and sat down infront waiting bout 10 mins for them to open and this dude walked buy and was like you selling them? im like nawww.

Cool story.

Austin is so frustrating! There's like only 9 stores that have a Jordan account (some of them still don't get all the releases) and they get about 20 pairs each and there are hundreds maybe thousands of consumers. I wear size 13, so there are only 9-18 pairs available in my city!!!!!!
That's damn near if not GR status in OKC 
laugh.gif

My pair has a glue stain on the back heel. What's the best way to go about removing it? I'm afraid to rub to hard and rub off the blue.

had a glue stain as well. a wet towel turned blue almost immediately after wiping. nevertheless, imma leave the glue. jb quality at it's finest

had a glue stain as well. a wet towel turned blue almost immediately after wiping. nevertheless, imma leave the glue. jb quality at it's finest

You gotta use the Lysol wipe fam, you know that.

Also, those waiting for restocks.... Restocks are harder to obtain than the initial release, y'all wildin.

Last edited:
The best way to get rid of the glue stain on these is to wear them and not worry about the glue stain :lol:

I still can't believe I copped 2 pairs. These won't be worn for a min.

Really wasn't intending to get these.. thought I'd try on SNKRS and it actually went through.

I'm getting more excited to get them now. I plan to wear these heavily.. they look better when they're really broken in IMO

Will these make a good trade for last year's breds? I am still bummed I missed on those, and goat prices for those in 10.5 are still around $370 ($380 shipped). Figured if I could cop these, It could offset that cost possibly, as I like the breds more compared to the royals. I know royals is big deal for many, but I'm not a reseller, or a big collector, just have a nice collection of kicks I wear, and the bred is missing from that one.

View media item 2388806 check your local FB groups now. I found one for 280 talked him down to 260 to meet up. FINALLY got my royals! Don't let the price get up & that's coming from a guy who struck out on all footsies, raffles & gave up hope today.

Back
Top Bottom