Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

A lot of people on IG saying they aren't impressed with these like they were the banneds.

Are they that much different? Color really that bothersome, too bright?
Yea man I cant put finger on it but definitely not impressed.I loved the banneds at first sight.

Those copping multiples aren't "set for life" though.. you guys know you're going to cop again when they drop in a few years. 
laugh.gif
Meh. The way I rotate shoes they last forever.
No I know they'll last forever bro, I just mean you know all of us are gonna stock up again when they drop in the future regardless.

2017 Royals arent as plush as 2016 Black/Red's in the toe box area nor in the ankle padding area. Curious to see how we'll view 2017 Royals a year or two from now. I personally like them better than my 2013's but at the same time the 2013 Royals were easily the best out of the 2013 1's and may be held in a higher regard because of how limited they were, especially compared to '17 Royals. This release was like the first day of kindergarten compared to the 2013 Royal release.

Last edited:
Those copping multiples aren't "set for life" though.. you guys know you're going to cop again when they drop in a few years. :lol:

which is why there is no point to cop multiples unless your doing it to resell

nike aint gonna stop making shoes they are a business

Managed to grab a couple more pairs in store right now.  Love releases like this, hard, but manageable if the work is put in. 

Today's haul (4 Royals + Gamna Blues). Been driving throughout SJ and the Bay Area since 7 am. Finally back home after picking up my foot store pairs and hitting on SP live raffles.

Last edited:

2017 Royals arent as plush as 2016 Black/Red's in the toe box area nor in the ankle padding area. Curious to see how we'll view 2017 Royals a year or two from now. I personally like them better than my 2013's but at the same time the 2013 Royals were easily the best out of the 2013 1's and may be held in a higher regard because of how limited they were, especially compared to '17 Royals. This release was like the first day of kindergarten compared to the 2013 Royal release.
Facts

Last edited:
See Alotta Salt Being Passed Around in Here!!! Lmao!!! L taker's!!! Don't Take it out On us,Because you struck out!!!...Glad I didn't Get April Fooled,1 raffle ticket,took an L there,didn't let it stop Me!!!Good ol determination pays off some Times!!!

I like how these came out, def digging the royal color. Glad to finally have a pair of Royals..

The pinwheel lace pairs seem almost like they were made in a different factory. Materials, build, color, etc. look different from the ones with regular extra laces. Or maybe they're the first run since they seem to have short prod dates (Some reg lace have similar dates as well.) May be why some aren't as impressed with their pairs. I'm sure they're Nike distributed pairs since major retailers nationwide got them, just odd they all got mixed in. Nike/JB is usually pretty consistent with release pairs.

Did you eat brother?

Yeah. Showed up to a fcfs spot and was 13th in line. Spot opened at 930 so tried and struck out on snkrs beforehand. Manager came out and said they only had 10 pairs :smh: this after seeing an employee walking through the parking lot with a pair too. 10th dude in line grabbed a 12 but wasnt his size so I copped for 260 on the spot. Probably could have held out for less but just happy to get it over with before 10am :lol:. How did you do?

Edit: just saw ur pic. :smokin

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah. Showed up to a fcfs spot and was 13th in line. Spot opened at 930 so tried and struck out on snkrs beforehand. Manager came out and said they only had 10 pairs
mean.gif
this after seeing an employee walking through the parking lot with a pair too. 10th dude in line grabbed a 12 but wasnt his size so I copped for 260 on the spot. Probably could have held out for less but just happy to get it over with before 10am
laugh.gif
. How did you do?
I surprisingly did well.  I never hit on anything online.  Got lucky on FNL at 7am.  Then went to the local Shoe Palace and copped some there too.    These things are very nice, just have that jetfuel smell out the box 
laugh.gif

Aren't you a 13 though?

See Alotta Salt Being Passed Around in Here!!! Lmao!!! L taker's!!! Don't Take it out On us,Because you struck out!!!...Glad I didn't Get April Fooled,1 raffle ticket,took an L there,didn't let it stop Me!!!Good ol determination pays off some Times!!!

come on dog dont be like that

Back
Top Bottom