Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm not so sure about that. It looks like a lot of people ate good on these to me.
I'm in LA area and in the footsite launch locators, more stores carried these than the breds. Wouldn't know if each individual store received same stock as before or socal had same stock but divided it up to more stores this time around.

After striking out at retail on 10 different sites.
I caved and bought a pair for $260, shame because the seller agreed $240 then changed his mind.
everyone in the [emoji]133660013031[/emoji] is selling at $280-290 for a size US8.
They're moving as well. [emoji]128532[/emoji]
I'll trying obtain a second pair at $240 or less or I won't bother doubling up.

Did 11 raffle tickets total, 7 stores in Harrisburg and 4 at Lycoming mall (only 2 stores there but had my mom enter each as well)

Footlocker at Lycoming mall may have been my saving grace because they were initially fcfs but changed to sweepstakes's sometime Monday

They actually had 6 pairs that were released fcfs because there wasn't tickets for them

Picked my pair up about 2:45 and there was still an 8.5 that was available fcfs that nobody purchased yet so I took it

Checked Champs after I left Footlocker and they said they had a few unclaimed pairs so I went back just before 3 and there manager said there was a miscommunication...I think he also said he was taking them all [emoji]128528[/emoji]

There was 4 other ppl looming around the front of the store at the same time so I'm most certain he was holding out

Didn't have any pizza but I did have a Pizza Boy beer yesterday and today

View media item 2389671View media item 2389673

Last edited:
I found it strange they released an update for all 3 apps that same day, on android.
right! I have an s7 edge and I lost with play. Vip... what the flying I need to read NikeTalk's rules.!?[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Trust me
If we didn't have the app we wouldn't be hitting at as many stores

It stop a lot of Backdooring of pairs from Footsite stores

You be surprised how many FTL store mgr here in So Cal that used to be in Cahoots before the App
A lot of people were getting $ before that
this yo when I walked into the store to pick up my pair , the manager looked heated. It's like I could see all the money he losing not being able to backdoor pairs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
right! I have an s7 edge and I lost with play. Vip... what the flying I need to read NikeTalk's rules.!?[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Yeah my picks on the app were good, updated and they disappeared, if they update the app, update it for the better and not worse, or update the day before and be done with it.

is this a fair trade ?
my 2017 royals and $200 for some belugas or should I add more cash to make it sound more enticing?
TAKE THE BELUGAS AND RUN. If you can pull this off ask ol' dude if he has a 2nd/3rd pair he wants to
Let go :nerd: lol (semi srs)

this yo when I walked into the store to pick up my pair , the manager looked heated. It's like I could see all the money he losing not being able to backdoor pairs :lol:
15 stores were under investigation in So Cal
For selling pairs out the stock room!

And it allllll started when a district mgr found a box of 100+ receipts in one of the Mgrs offices which set it off!
After they went back n check FTL store video
FTL store video records for 1 year before deleting footage

View media item 2389675Wanted to double up but only won one raffle out the bunch and FA was actin funny not wanting to sell the 3pm unclaimed pairs saying the boss said to send them back so hopefully I catch a double up later on also on my pair my toe box is smooth and not tumble like the swoosh is but idc it kind of looks better that way.

Last edited:
15 stores were under investigation in So Cal
For selling pairs out the stock room!

And it allllll started when a district mgr found a box of 100+ receipts in one of the Mgrs offices which set it off!
After they went back n check FTL store video
FTL store video records for 1 year before deleting footage

Source for this? Someone posted yesterday about pairs being backdoored on telease day with no dambs given. Can't remember what store it was . NTers suggested he call up corporate right on the spot.
Would love to hear update on how that went

Back
Top Bottom