Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I never liked 2001 Royals, then again I never owned a pair. But from what people say about the comfort, and the fact that there are these new Royal's and the 2013's on the market as well, I think $400 for some nubuck swoosh 01's is a good come up.

Y'all tripping! I don't think any of you should worry if your pair hasn't shipped yet... it was Saturday yesterday. Keep hope alive bros!

WHY NIKE???? WHY?????  THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE MY ONE AND ONLY PAIR! 
tired.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

See this is concerning because thats my size and my pair hasn't shipped yet.
Nike rep said their operations team was trying to contact me to confirm my order but they were not able to reach me so they have to cancel.

That is BS because I did not receive any phone calls, email, no anything!

Nike rep suggest I place an order again via SNKRS app. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOL!

Nike rep said their operations team was trying to contact me to confirm my order but they were not able to reach me so they have to cancel.
That is BS because I did not receive any phone calls, email, no anything!

Nike rep suggest I place an order again via SNKRS app. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOL!
Did your billing address not match shipping?

I have a friend who was part of the investigation - thats my source

Beverly center tried that on me

Said they had different info on they printed list then on my app and acct

Yeah right Mr Mgr!!

I had to call FTL and have a supervisor call the store to tell them to release the shoes and that my info was correct not his sheet

Mgr gonna print his own Jig list!!

after all it looks like paying 300 on stockX last week was good. Over paid a bit im sure but the stress levels were down yesterday for sure, was also able to grab a pair on SNKRS and it shipped today. 

Just realized I had cash back dollars on my credit card for the pair I used to cop my pair on NDC, so my Royals ended up being $152.58 shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom