Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Never been to Richmond before outside the BART station so I had no idea how bad Hilltop mall was doing. Place was filled with closed shops and looked dead. Worlds apart from Stoneridge and Valley Fair.

Hilltop used to like Eastridge now, or even VF. Nice stores like Gap, two movie theaters and even an ice skating rink back in the day. But slowly stores started disappearing and they tried to save it with that Walmart. But it went down hill when they came in. I picked up my SJ reserve there in Dec. and saw a few closed stores. But when I picked up my Royal reserve yesterday, almost the whole mall was closed down. I heard that they are shutting down the whole mall and doing a big renovation. Half commercial and half residential. Bay street and Santana row come to mind.

Does anybody know how to check the order status at Shoe Palace.com? I ordered, and have a Order # and CC was charged but still no email from SP. I checked out as a guest because I didnt want to waste time logging in.

why yall hate yeezys for? yeezys will stand the test of time

ten years from now you will look at your yeezys and say to yourself " i remember when kanye west wore these while taking a ****"! " or "damn remember when kanye was wearing these when he was walking on that sidewalk taking kim to get her **** done? [emoji]129300[/emoji]"

Last edited:
Aren't they technically rebranded? I don't think anything in terms of the design was changed, besides the branding, no?

Nike owns cole haan. Doesn't mean you'll find cole haans "rebranded" with Nike swooshes across the side. They didn't throw 3 stripes on the reebok question (Iversons). Get my point?

Nike doesn't own Cole Haan anymore. They let that go 5 yrs ago

Does anybody know how to check the order status at Shoe Palace.com? I ordered, and have a Order # and CC was charged but still no email from SP. I checked out as a guest because I didnt want to waste time logging in.
Yeah just call them there pretty good bout business. They called me on my bred 1 order last year cause of something with card I can't remember but I thought that was cool they could have just cancelled it

Hilltop used to like Eastridge now, or even VF. Nice stores like Gap, two movie theaters and even an ice skating rink back in the day. But slowly stores started disappearing and they tried to save it with that Walmart. But it went down hill when they came in. I picked up my SJ reserve there in Dec. and saw a few closed stores. But when I picked up my Royal reserve yesterday, almost the whole mall was closed down. I heard that they are shutting down the whole mall and doing a big renovation. Half commercial and half residential. Bay street and Santana row come to mind.
Ah okay. I still go to Eastridge since it's closet by a few miles to me. Prefer Oakridge and Valley Fair though. Wish Westfield had bought Eastridge too. Space is utilized terribly there even after the renovations. Only surviving due to AMC and 24 hour Fitness. Round 1 looks like it's doing okay too. The GAP and new H&M seem to be doing alright as well.

I still remember the old days with the huge FTL (had a hoop inside) and the big FTA it used to have.

If the renovation to Santana Row style is legit, wish Hilltop the best. If I lived there, I'd probably take BART to Powell and shop at Westfield SF.

Southland Hayward is kind of meh to me as well. Old and dead. Have no idea why FTA left the South Bay entirely.

Last edited:
Dis man ain't no fly by night beast. Dude is invested. :nthat:

I'm surprised people leave the store. If some tool manager told me reservation on the app was wrong, I would told homeboy/girl to sit tight while I call corporate and he or she can sort it out. If they looked even a bit suspect or dishonest, I would have made a follow up phone call to corporate as well. Just another reason to pick your stuff up sooner rather than later.

These days, it seems the manager just take from their employees with their own store allotment. You're allowed X% for the employees, well that just got trimmed down to the new X% so the managers can get theirs. I know not every store is dishonest, but ... you they're always out there. 

Can't remember the kids name, but if y'all remember when the FTL in NYC was backdooring pairs  of the Lebron X Championship Pack and they had "Jose" or whatever it said on his name tag in the pic. That was funny. I heard he got fired shortly thereafter if I recall correctly.

Managers don't have there own percentage to take out of...It's included in the 20% that employees are allowed to get....

Dis man ain't no fly by night beast. Dude is invested. 
nthat.gif

I'm surprised people leave the store. If some tool manager told me reservation on the app was wrong, I would told homeboy/girl to sit tight while I call corporate and he or she can sort it out. If they looked even a bit suspect or dishonest, I would have made a follow up phone call to corporate as well. Just another reason to pick your stuff up sooner rather than later.

These days, it seems the manager just take from their employees with their own store allotment. You're allowed X% for the employees, well that just got trimmed down to the new X% so the managers can get theirs. I know not every store is dishonest, but ... you they're always out there. 

Can't remember the kids name, but if y'all remember when the FTL in NYC was backdooring pairs  of the Lebron X Championship Pack and they had "Jose" or whatever it said on his name tag in the pic. That was funny. I heard he got fired shortly thereafter if I recall correctly.
Managers don't have there own percentage to take out of...It's included in the 20% that employees are allowed to get....
That's what I said, but they'll just take from the employees ... Who do you think is going to get theirs first???

Last edited:
i got backordered from eastbay and champs, ftl shipped...last time i got backordered for something i got cancelled 2 weeks later

FTL corp sucks, u need to threaten them with the DM or Regional VP if u can
How does one go about getting in contact with a district manager? Would corporate give you a contact number for said district? I legit need to snitch on a shady manager.

Last edited:

i got backordered from eastbay and champs, ftl shipped...last time i got backordered for something i got cancelled 2 weeks later
Not that they're the same, but both of my Night Cargo UB orders were backordered and they both shipped. I thought I was gonna get the cancel on those, too. 

FTL corp sucks, u need to threaten them with the DM or Regional VP if u can
How does one go about getting in contact with a district manager? Would corporate give you a contact number for said district? I legit need to snitch on a shady manager.
Try an email carpet bomb (Google it or search for an older post of my mine from yesterday) if you're unable to yield a contact.

Last edited:
Nike rep said their operations team was trying to contact me to confirm my order but they were not able to reach me so they have to cancel.
That is BS because I did not receive any phone calls, email, no anything!
Nike rep suggest I place an order again via SNKRS app. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOL!

Adam from Nike Call Center strikes again:
When has Nike ever tried contacting someone about their SNKRs order?

Nike owns cole haan. Doesn't mean you'll find cole haans "rebranded" with Nike swooshes across the side. They didn't throw 3 stripes on the reebok question (Iversons). Get my point?
Nike threw an air pocket on CHs when they first bought them and some have lunarlon. I'm all for comfort, but cole Haan has gone downhill since

Think NIke Corp sold Cole Haan some years back.
The visible air unit was a cool novelty for a while, then lost interest.

Never been to Richmond before outside the BART station so I had no idea how bad Hilltop mall was doing. Place was filled with closed shops and looked dead. Worlds apart from Stoneridge and Valley Fair.
Hoping to hit at Southland Hayward FTA instead next time. That full Bay Area loop is tiring.

Upper East Bay was ghetto lite when I was East Bay and still sounds bad. Going southward better choice.

I agree. Would love a sticky with info on how to report or a thread where NTers chime in on shady activity at their stores and othe NTers help them report

This is the Best Idea after release.
Happens now way too much.
View media item 2389982

I'd report them........even if you got your pair in the end.

It'll help you in future releases, honestly.  You never know if they'll pull this **** again if you hit a reserve win at their store again, so better to attack now than wait for another incident like this.

I don't even know who or where to report it to. And this is 34st Footlocker, one of the bigger FTL traffic and allocation of pairs on a prime shopping block. How are you messing up on inventory at 1PM? It was just baffling that the manager was like yeah we don't got your size.

Check your PM bro. FTL's corporate office is in NYC.

Ain't no way FTL's sleezy, small-time-$40K-a-year store manager working 55 hours a week should be doing you dirty like that.

Came back from local Shoe Palace raffle and they seemed to have more than 30 pairs. Didn't win this time but all is well got my pairs. Got a small little Nike button pin at least lol. Really wanted Royal 1 shaped cookies they said they were gonna have, Maybe after the raffle but I got home to watch some bball games and chill.
Didn't end up going to NC after hitting at Bascom and Tully yesterday but I think Bascom/Tully had 40ish pairs each of Royals. They blessed me with my sz in Gamma Blues at Bascom and I passed on Toro 4's and Infrared 6's at Tully for Royals. Could have have picked Gamma Blues again but wanted that poster for some reason. I'm just happy their live raffles are legit since they still backdoor at normal in store raffles. Haven't won a in store raffle with them since GR Metallic 5's and French Blues and I usually hit up 5-6 SP raffles each decent release.

Edit: They gave out the Royal shaped cake at Bascom yesterday. Would have preferred cookies. Was legit nasty.

Last edited:
View media item 2390000

Yesterday was a good day...

Buddy owed me a favor and I paid $112 for one, $110 for another using a $50 gift card given to me by friends, $150 for another using a $10 off reward and $145 for another using the $15 off reward. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Keeping 2 pairs for myself... Already sold my last 12 but am contemplating taking the hit by canceling the StockX order.

I don't know, I don't know

Last edited:
Nice FNL shipped my multiple pair order! Now I have Banned 1 trade bait for my size *rubs hands*

Back
Top Bottom