Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I asked SP for one of those cool posters I seen on here, but they gave me this magazine.  Not mad at all. 

Reactions: PJS
SNKRS still hasn't shipped. Wasn't in a rush to get them but kinda am now since I noticed on my Shoe Palace pair the R-D on the wings don't touch and overall paint job on the wings is weak.

Don't know what to do with that pair now

Wear them.

Damn people getting posters and magazines?
Girl at the register at FTA almost gave my size to the dude in front of me and didn't even thank me for my business
I'm never shopping there again.....unless I win another raffle [emoji]128514[/emoji]

For those waiting for restocks, keep your eye on Shoe Palace. I caught the 2016 Banned there on a restock but it kept rejecting my credit card for some reason, but a lot of people here ate on it. Plus they seem to be good at keeping the bots out.

Reactions: PJS
I've always heard of calling the chain stores online website in the morning around 8am and eating off of the pairs that got canceled over the weekend.

With all these 2017 Royals flying everywhere, I wonder what the average resale price is for the 2013 Royals now

Last edited:
Just got shipping conf. for my pairs
pimp.gif

I called in cuz my order got cancelled and they had an extra 7.5 so I scooped that up. Sell or trade for my size.
I did that with my FB 12s, said sold out but she had a plethora of sizes for the taking and she let me order my size that monday from finishline

I sat there and watched this man skip bout 150 people in line

You prolly in his new vlog then............and secret revealed on how he skipped 150 ppl in line is in this vlog too (tl;dr: one of the ppl in line was a "DamnDee fanboy/Youtube subscriber" and let him get a spot near him in line)

Last edited:
This whole thing is bizarre. There is no doubt most people bought these to resell, and people are willing to pay double retail. I was fortunate to get a pair yesterday. Not my favorite colorway by a long shot but the 1's have sentimental meaning for me. What possible meaning do they have for these younger kids? They're not particularly stylish or comfortable...

I'm a middle-aged white dude who, for the most part, dresses like a middle-aged white dude. When I'm wearing a pair of J's sometimes I'll get looks or comments to the effect of "why are YOU wearing J's?" Why am I wearing J's? I was there when the first Jordan's dropped. I remember the look on everyone's face when sneakers changed forever. I watched the man play.

I realize younger folks can enjoy Jordans. There is history. There's a story. I just don't understand THIS much interest. Bizarre...

Throw a lob once in awhile and people might help more.

You Should Ask Around Before Opening Your Mouth Bud :smh:

BabyJ's Can Confirm I Offered Him Bred's At Retail For That Release.... Have Drivin In A Snow Storm To Oop Numerous Members On Here As Well. :wink:
View media item 2390062

Offered Grizz A Handout On These Here Publicly After Seeing He Was Still Out Of A Pair Which He Turned Down And Said He Was Good On.....
Bruh You Still Ain't Ate For Real Cousin? :nerd:

What Size You After?

Hit Me On The Batline :nerd:

Can You Say The Same Buddy?

You Got Your Pairs, What You Salty About? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wear them.

That's my dilemma Bruh.

I got 2 pairs. 1 from SP and 1 coming in from Nike.

I want to either sell a pair or find a trade for banned 16.

Which pair do I trade or sell on Stock X? Id rather keep the cleaner pair for myself and send the other to Stock X, but. I fear they won't accept it if the damn R-D isn't connect cause of a poor paint job

Last edited:
This whole thing is bizarre. There is no doubt most people bought these to resell, and people are willing to pay double retail. I was fortunate to get a pair yesterday. Not my favorite colorway by a long shot but the 1's have sentimental meaning for me. What possible meaning do they have for these younger kids? They're not particularly stylish or comfortable...
I'm a middle-aged white dude who, for the most part, dresses like a middle-aged white dude. When I'm wearing a pair of J's sometimes I'll get looks or comments to the effect of "why are YOU wearing J's?" Why am I wearing J's? I was there when the first Jordan's dropped. I remember the look on everyone's face when sneakers changed forever. I watched the man play.
I realize younger folks can enjoy Jordans. There is history. There's a story. I just don't understand THIS much interest. Bizarre...

I think they're stylish and comfortable.

The mindset of today's younger generation who only watched MJ thru YouTube: "raffle like crazy, bot on deck, buy for $160, sell for $300. $$$$$$ in the pocket. Move on to the next hyped Jordan sneaker while I "revolve" my credit line and rack up debt."

The mindset of a middle-aged man with a house, family, and watched Jordan play on live TV his entire career: "try to buy for $160 if time permits. Oh snap, struck out everywhere. Buy for $240-260. Ain't no thang."

Imo, it ain't that bizarre. You got hypebeasts on one spectrum and you got long timejordan fans on the other.

Jordan brand's job is to ensure their product and marketing transcends all generations.

Here sir I suggest you to wear these

Cyber Monday 3s
Cyber Monday 1s hightop
They look mature

I don't look at gangstaz cuh bruh as I am not one, I look at people like "Lance Mountain", Mark Wahlburg, Macklemore, Jason Sudeikis

Jordan's sneakers are part of the fashion. You can wear like those people above listed especially Lance Mountain.

My SNKRS order is showing "in progress." Is that the same as "pending?" I mean I have an order # and everything.

Would love for the order to go through for the extra pair but if it doesn't, wouldn't be a total loss.

In the same boat bruh. Luckily my FNL shipped. Ive seen people say before that sometimes Nike will actually ship on the Mon following the Sat release. So we'll see.

And you ain't got no 50in vert, stop lying to the people. Lol just bsin!

The mindset of today's younger generation who only watched MJ thru YouTube: "raffle like crazy, bot on deck, buy for $160, sell for $300. $$$$$$ in the pocket. Move on to the next hyped Jordan sneaker while I "revolve" my credit line and rack up debt."
laugh.gif
 this is 100% wrong... you can thank this man for the younger generations interest in anything these days.

Back
Top Bottom