Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

One day they could hit $600. Esp if they don't retro them again for a while, and they most likely won't. Will be another 8-10 years before ppl have a shot at retail again. So buying now is your best bet, these will never decrease in price. Certain shoes and colorways only go up, up, up.

This was said in 2013 and here we are. 4 years later.

The JB retro cycle is sooner, rather than later. :rolleyes

For those who are waiting on SNKRS... just call up Nike. They will recognize your phone number and just give your email and name. Rep will give you details on your package 8)
What's the number ? 

1 (800) 806-6453
I was kidding but thank you so very much

whatʻs funny is that I figured you were :rofl:

**but then I figured I just post it anyway for the dudes on here who are SERIOUSLY stressing their order

Of course. Think these will settle around $350 but I just do not see $600

This. TBQH.

Kanye isn't wearing these anymore so, unless some other influential figure comes along and hypes them up again, I don't see these fetching astronomical prices.

Well banneds are 375-400 in sizes after only 6 month and multiple restocks.

So these can definitely get to $500 and $600 but the point is to buy this week and next week while the market gets flooded and price is as low as it can be.If you wait until its 350-500 thats on you for missing the low prices for months and waiting so long.

the crazy thing is prices were super low on stock x the night before the drop.I saw alot of $260s 

Last edited:
I may pay resale for a 3rd pair if I can't find a restock. I'm in no dire need of any extras right now but royals are my favorite colorway of the 1.

This was said in 2013 and here we are. 4 years later.

The JB retro cycle is sooner, rather than later. :rolleyes

Them retroing again so soon IMO is more a testament to the whole 'remastered' series they've started fourth. The 2013's are hideous shape wise. Besides the swoosh, these are as close as we're gonna get to the OG's for long time.

Of course anything could happen, but based on their patterns from previous shoes, I would expect a 8-10 year hiatus on this model.

Last edited:
So much non-sense going on in the sneaker game man...  I rather take my money to Louboutin, Saks, Neiman Marcus etc..  At least they know how to treat a person when you walk in the door..

You should walk in dressed like a bum and see how they'll treat you. As an experiment lol.

I think I'm going to cave in and pay resale....250 don't sound 2 bad.... was waiting for nike orfinishline...
I somehow submitted 2 payments from sneakers and 1 from finishline... money didn't move and I never received emailexcept from paypal....no order in my history either....

Them retroing again so soon IMO is more a testament to the whole 'remastered' series they've started fourth. The 2013's are hideous shape wise. Besides the swoosh, these are as close as we're gonna get to the OG's for long time.

Of course anything could happen, but based on their patterns from previous shoes, I would expect a 8-10 year hiatus on this model.

Your hiatus theory is complete conjecture.

thats a good price for the money size better hop on that cause i just sold a 8.5 for more than that
i was waiting for someone to enable me. **** IT. copping and learning from this experience... next retro 1s drop (shadows?) if im in that thread crying on drop day BAN ME

Yea notice the three letters that stand for In My Opinion :wink:

And no, Nike follows patterns on how often they release and retro shoes. Those are facts.

Back
Top Bottom