Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Well I 'll give it a day... if nothing by end of the day I'm numbing on a pair bore they go up in price

Yall know Top 3 has went up right. Also for those that say Royals wont reach $600. Explain the SSB 1 resale # now to me. Yall better just on those $250+ 

Last edited:
got my pair sat had to camp out but man it was well worth it that blue leather !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! probably took them out and touched that leather like 20 times that day lol

Last edited:
I think the remastered stuff was a sham BUT we have gotten better quality since it started.

Quality is in the eye of the beholder, and is very subjective.
What if JB took a big gamble on the first remaster shoes, and it paid off. (Oreo and Columbia 4s) They tumbled the ish out of these man-made pressed leather from scraps into super soft panels of "quality" leather. Then, all of a sudden everyone was screaming quality? Never mind the shape of the shoe, toe box, glue stains and other QC defects.

Soft tumbled leather equates to "quality".

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

I love seeing cats stressing over shipping on the morning of the first business day after a release. Never change, NT. Never change.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall know Top 3 has went up right. Also for those that say Royals wont reach $600. Explain the SSB 1 resale # now to me. Yall better just on those $250+ 
Sbbs were more limited and everyone raves about the quality on those tho. But point taken.

I think the remastered stuff was a sham BUT we have gotten better quality since it started.

Quality is in the eye of the beholder, and is very subjective.
What if JB took a big gamble on the first remaster shoes, and it paid off. (Oreo and Columbia 4s) They tumbled the ish out of these man-made pressed leather from scraps into super soft panels of "quality" leather. Then, all of a sudden everyone was screaming quality? Never mind the shape of the shoe, toe box, glue stains and other QC defects.

Soft tumbled leather equates to "quality".

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

I have many releases since the remastered stuff started so I can speak to how I personally feel about it.
I didn't say quality was super now it's just improved. A lot of the qc issues are what they are and have always been.

Well banneds are 375-400 in sizes after only 6 month and multiple restocks.

So these can definitely get to $500 and $600 but the point is to buy this week and next week while the market gets flooded and price is as low as it can be.If you wait until its 350-500 thats on you for missing the low prices for months and waiting so long.

the crazy thing is prices were super low on stock x the night before the drop.I saw alot of $260s 
crazy if you dont think these will hit 500

Of course. Think these will settle around $350 but I just do not see $600
Settle at $350 is a reach bruh. Chicagos are mid 4s on goat, so are banneds after about 6months. These will mirror banned prices in a couple months.

Chicagos were by far the hardest to get, I'd say that release was similar to 2013 royals IMO

Very few stores, canceled online releases. Bots, you name it.

Resell was $300+++ from the jump

I paid $350 for mine same week and I don't think they've dipped since

Well I 'll give it a day... if nothing by end of the day I'm numbing on a pair bore they go up in price

I placed a bid at $250 on StockX for a size 10.5. should hit in the next 2 weeks

You should do the same for this week

Last edited:
My size going for 260 with multiple sellers on stockx and Goat, but cats on FB still at 300 saying "price is firm don't offer" :lol:

Satins are dope but after a few wears at best, they look horrible with the creases. Dudes getting salty over Boss Hogg walking out with multiple pairs :lol:. It pays to be the boss and have the keys to your city. Dudes need to realize what that man has done for Houston, he's a living legend down there.... Bottom line.

Last edited:
SNKRS shipped for me, my gut feeling was that they'd get cancelled, but I guess that was just paranoia.

You should walk in dressed like a bum and see how they'll treat you. As an experiment lol.

I have.. And for the most part the service is the same.. Main point is.. How many transaction have we all made at foot locker, foot action, etc.. If you made the same amount of transactions at a louboutin for example.. Everytime you walk in the building they'll pour you a glass of champagne..

Back
Top Bottom