Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

called champs, two dif reps told me the backorder will be on the site in a day or two, but for now they aren't allowing orders on the site of the royals
Hope they do this lol Need to find a way to get 10 min HS for them 
roll.gif
 that'll help

Yeah it could have but you said that wasn't. You told on yourself :lol:

Erm no, confirmation email to say they got it or bags saying they managed to pick up their pairs is nowhere near the same as posting 10 boxes that are obviously the same sneaker exhibited. Please don't play oblivious to what you were doing, 10 of the same box posted you turnt to comply with the rules means theyre the same sneakers. No one posts boxes just for the sake of posting, we're all grown ups here.

The F* with the dude still poking the stick?
View media item 2391351

Anybody only get charged $121? lol
mine was $138!!! I am like wtf  ok i will take it
Code:
Thank you for ordering from Eastbay.  Your order will ship within approximately 24 hours (Monday - Friday) upon payment approval for in-stock items.  Customized items will take 2-3 weeks for delivery. We cannot cancel your order once placed for in-stock or customized items.  Backordered items will be listed below and will ship once received into stock.  You will not be billed for any backordered items until the product has shipped to you.  If your item is not listed below, it is no longer available and you have not been billed for it.  You may check the status of your order by visiting www.eastbay.com or by calling 1-800-826-2205. Customer Number:  Order Number:  Order Date:     4/03/17EDWARD                     SHIP TOPRODUCT NUMBER/    (SEE              UNIT   DESCRIPTION      BELOW) QUANTITY  PRICE  STATUS55088007 11.0         1        1     159.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 04/01/17   JRDN RETRO 1 HI OG-BK/RY/WH       Merchandise Net:                 129.99               Tax Amt:                   7.80          Shipping Amt:                   0.00             Total Amt:                 137.79Payments:            Charge Amt:                 137.79               Balance:                   0.00

please explain.. send pm if needed.
In short;

1. Make sure you're signed in SP

2. Use Chrome so you can download the auto refresh extension

3. Go to your product page and click your size

4. Site is going to load stating All carts busy and it's going to show a 2 minute count down timer

5. Set your auto refresh at 130 secs

6. Let it run and you will know once it advances to the checkout page

7. Checkout using PayPal = good money

Personal experience, it brought me to checkout page in about an hour for the SJ's and took me about 45 minutes for these Royals, although I heard others stating they got it within 15-20 minutes, and some took 2+ hours

I did this same method striking out on SJ's on every site including SNKRS app and was able to cop the SJ's the same way.

rome138 rome138 around 4:30. Dude was super cool about it. Got free shipping, a order number and verification and told me everything about when it's expected to ship. He said max it'll take is 3 weeks.

Ohhh, thought u wrote u already have shipping confirmation too...gotcha. Yea hopefully everyone's pairs goes though

EB rep could only pull up a 8.5 in the system when my first choice was a 9 and said they could call over their supervisor to see why it isn't showing and override it. I said, "No, it's ok. The 8.5 will be just fine.." loll thanks NT for coming through in the clutch

Ohhh, thought u wrote u already have shipping confirmation too...gotcha. Yea hopefully everyone's pairs goes though
Nah mine is already processing. My status isn't even listed as backorder. Dude told me it'll ship out by this week however.

mine was $138!!! I am like wtf  ok i will take it
Code:
Thank you for ordering from Eastbay.  Your order will ship within approximately 24 hours (Monday - Friday) upon payment approval for in-stock items.  Customized items will take 2-3 weeks for delivery. We cannot cancel your order once placed for in-stock or customized items.  Backordered items will be listed below and will ship once received into stock.  You will not be billed for any backordered items until the product has shipped to you.  If your item is not listed below, it is no longer available and you have not been billed for it.  You may check the status of your order by visiting www.eastbay.com or by calling 1-800-826-2205. Customer Number:  Order Number:  Order Date:     4/03/17EDWARD                     SHIP TOPRODUCT NUMBER/    (SEE              UNIT   DESCRIPTION      BELOW) QUANTITY  PRICE  STATUS55088007 11.0         1        1     159.99 BACKORDERED UNTIL 04/01/17   JRDN RETRO 1 HI OG-BK/RY/WH       Merchandise Net:                 129.99               Tax Amt:                   7.80          Shipping Amt:                   0.00             Total Amt:                 137.79Payments:            Charge Amt:                 137.79               Balance:                   0.00
and here I am getting charged 177 after tax and shipping smh

Waiting on Approval status is credit card check related correct?

Haven't ordered from EB in a while and I remember I had to call in to verify my card that time I had Waiting on Approval.

Ultimately y'all the true corn balls. That man has his business to protect & y'all came at his beck over something trivial when dude has a rep for being beyond legit. I'd call y'all out too if you came for my pockets
This deserves a 1000 reps.

Now people getting these Royals for practically free, knew this phone order glitch was too good to be true 
mad.gif

Just give me the cancelations now 
mean.gif

Haven't ordered from EB in a while and I remember I had to call in to verify my card that time I had Waiting on Approval.

Generally, yes. But I don't know about back ordered items since according to the email, you aren't charged until the item is in stock and ready to ship. Mine is also on "Waiting on Approval". It also seems like other people haven't gotten charged for their orders yet either. Anyone actually have a pending charge on their card for the back ordered pairs from today?

Nothing sells out first day unless really hyped releases (yeezys).. if you look hard enough in your area you can find your size even 1-2 days after release day.

Yes, separate dept/separate phone number to confirm payment. Remember they work only "regular hours" CST. Still doesn't guarantee order shipment.
Good luck.

Generally, yes. But I don't know about back ordered items since according to the email, you aren't charged until the item is in stock and ready to ship. Mine is also on "Waiting on Approval". It also seems like other people haven't gotten charged for their orders yet either. Anyone actually have a pending charge on their card for the back ordered pairs from today?

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

I'll give them a call tomorrow just to to safe.

Back
Top Bottom