Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Finally got a nice rep. He explained that only some sizes as of now are able to be ordered. As of now 12s and 12.5s are two that they aren't taking orders for. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Just called too, gave the SKU and was told an error in the system allowed some of these to go through, manager told them to shut it down, unclear yet what will happen with orders placed today.

got thru on phone order. he said
Finally got a nice rep. He explained that only some sizes as of now are able to be ordered. As of now 12s and 12.5s are two that they aren't taking orders for. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

lol got a 12 like 10 minutes ago

giphy.gif

Just called too, gave the SKU and was told an error in the system allowed some of these to go through, manager told them to shut it down, unclear yet what will happen with orders placed today.
God damn I need this shipping conf to come through fast

There's a lot of pissed off eastbay cs employees and managers today
"Why do we keep getting these calls for royals?"

Was able to order earlier ... I just went by repeating their name lol...
Like hey Carrie I was hoping u could help me placing an order.... lol keep in mind most csr are frustrated from the calls they receive on a daily basis u have to politicize the request a lol bit good luck... hope all our orders go through... only went 4 1...

Waiting for them graveyard shift reps. Done with them day shift reps lol

damn you Terry, Kyle and all the others lol

Just got off with east bay dude said there was an error on the website and those who placed an order today will have thier orders cancelled

hes lying

reps will say anything so people wont get mad

this ordering on monday after release has been going on for a looooooooooong time. i thought they stopped it but guess not

Just got off with east bay dude said there was an error on the website and those who placed an order today will have thier orders cancelled

hes lying

this ordering on monday after release has been going on for a looooooooooong time. i thought they stopped it but guess not
Last few times they said "no phone orders". I believe with the Banned, the only released them online as a restock, if I remember correctly.

hes lying

Yes, the site isnt working but if you know the product number, they ll order it for you upfront!

Back
Top Bottom