Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

How's sizing on '17 royals? TTS?

Tried searching but lots & lots of pages on ship confirms, copping & todays cray potential restock can't find sizing
smile.gif
. Thx
TTS unless you have a slightly wide foot, then up 0.5.

Dammit Ben don't let me down. I placed my order hours ago. How can we check if it's cancelled I need to know if I have to hit the bar on a Monday.

I didnt have an EB account when I ordered so I cant see any info other than this: order status: open

made one afterwards with the same email but no luck

You use the same name/address for all the orders?

Aren't ya'll ordering multiples afraid of ALL orders being cancelled as a result?

No. I just mean my 2nd pair in general. One I ordered Saturday through Snkrs and the other I ordered today from Eastbay. Just want to use the 2nd one as trade bait for the Chicago 1's. I have all the 1's (black toe,banned, shadows, now royals) with the exception of the Chicago's. I need it to finish my collection.

Last edited:
They didnt offer to make one for you while you were ordering?
they did, and thats what I thought they did when I gave them all my info, but there wasnt one associated with the email I used. I know they got the right email because my email conf came in fine.

I think people are putting too much weight on: 1 unit(s) ready to ship.

I ordered a pair of NMDs from Footlocker on the 26th and they still have that status.

I'm pretty sure there have been people in past who got their orders cancelled with that order status.

I made phone orders like I make Sup orders

Each time a Diff email - Payment Type - and name

same address on all orders just given different 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom