Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

So is it finally fair to say that pretty much everbody on NT (who wanted these) ate on this release?

What's a fair price to pay for a size 7.5 or 8? I bought I bot for $60 because I knew there was no way I would be able to cop manually. It failed :smh: Haven't bought Nikes or Jordans in a few years. Just need this pair I don't know what a fair price is.

Last edited:
The Machinist?
laugh.gif
yup! good think no OG 1s dropping for a while i need to recover

So is it finally fair to say that pretty much everbody on NT (who wanted these) ate on this release?
I struck out, but there were plenty opportunities available. I just mailed in a half-hearted preparation effort. Also wished I checked in here yesterday, lol.

i keep getting random non-shipping related emails. why are ticketmaster and soundcloud emailing me **** im busy fam!

I received my shipping email from Nike
One cancellation.

And people will always miss out.

if you truthfully tried for these you shouldn't had missed them

Nope. not everyone can be running store to store...people live in small towns and still wear Jordans...etc. Ull miss on a pair everyone else hits on eventually if you havent already.

I just hope the people who struck out RD got in on this

Really didn't expect these to ship honestly

I struck out big on RD and was preparing to pay resell but now I will get these for retail... still in a state of disbelief

Not entirely true. I've been wanting them, but my timing has been off. I caught wind of the EB restock towards the end and wasn't able to pick up steam. I should just sit here and refresh this thread every few seconds. SMH

One cancellation.

Not really. Stuff happens. You have the cancelled guy (not sure if he had a pair already). You have dude that called at least 10 times that got no love. You have those that haven't been on in a day. And so on and so on and so on.

Stuff happens man.

One cancellation.

Yeah but I think those of us that had no other obligations and legit tried was able to get a pair or more. I'm just saying as it stands today these seem like they were a GR with extremely high demand. Most ate though.

Back
Top Bottom