Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I see it 

stevie-wonder.jpg

I'm gonna offer my ups guy a refreshing beverage when he drops off my pair tomorrow
Wonders if he prefers Coke or Pepsi? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm gonna offer my ups guy a refreshing beverage when he drops off my pair tomorrow
Wonders if he prefers Coke or Pepsi? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
My family always offers drinks to the UPS man. Gotta be cool with the UPS fam.

I'm slowing down when I get married

I hope :nerd:

I've said I'm slowing down many times. But Andrew my UPS man keeps showing up! One time a NDC pair came with other orders from Target and Macy's. I tried to carry them in all at once and walk past her "Saying look at all this ish you bought". I come back through and she said "I saw that damn Nike delivery. I recognize their box tape dummy" Busted. :lol:

View media item 2307358

Want another pair at least. Hoping for 2 on a random restock or what not. Last year made me start doubling and tripling up on pairs

I swear I almost killed the UPS guy today. Got a text saying they were delivered but no box to be found. Already had OG NMDs stolen a few months ago. I see the brown truck down the block so I jump in my car and chase him down. Parked right in front of the truck. He wasn't sure what was going on. Turns out he delivered it to the same address but one street over. Followed him to the house and he brought the package from the front door smfh.

Side note, mine came with the blue laces just jammed in the bag, not rolled or tied. From Nike direct.

Glad to have these on feet!

I swear I almost killed the UPS guy today. Got a text saying they were delivered but no box to be found. Already had OG NMDs stolen a few months ago. I see the brown truck down the block so I jump in my car and chase him down. Parked right in front of the truck. He wasn't sure what was going on. Turns out he delivered it to the same address but one street over. Followed him to the house and he brought the package from the front door smfh.

Side note, mine came with the blue laces just jammed in the bag, not rolled or tied. From Nike direct.

Glad to have these on feet!
This is what came to my mind :lol:

Last edited:

This is what came to my mind :lol:

But UPS guy delivered to the WRONG house.
Wow.

Dont play with my feels man. I frantically searched imdb to know the title and never copped solars for retail. I paid waaaay above for my sz 11 [emoji]128514[/emoji]. To this day whatever site it is eludes me :lol:

Bruh, did anyone ever figure it out? I swear that's like one of the seven wonders of NT that never got fully resolved.

Easy enough to trade these straight up for some black toes from last year? Resell prices for both on StockX seem comparable.

Back
Top Bottom