Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just paid $260 resell for these.

Decided to just do it after missing out on a total of 13 in-store raffles, 3 niketown draws, SNKRS on Saturday and a whole day of calling EB.

My luck with OG AJ1s is flat out abysmal. 

Keep grinding. Your luck will improve.

Just ordered 2 size 12s over the phone. Took 3 reps but got it in. First rep said they couldn't take over he phone orders; second said they could but all skills out; third one was the charm.

I don't think the numbers of royals were more than black/red 1's. I think the allocations were just different. And eastbay did not get a restock. Probably just a delayed shipment. Most times JB/Nike keeps it the same amount unless a big holiday release
I wish Nike would just drop a number for how many were available to the public.

For me, it felt as if there were way more royals than there were blk/reds.

I did the same amount of leg work and effort for both releases.

Ended up with 3 royals and still zero '16 blk/reds.

I think its all luck bottom line

Just paid $260 resell for these.

Decided to just do it after missing out on a total of 13 in-store raffles, 3 niketown draws, SNKRS on Saturday and a whole day of calling EB.

My luck with OG AJ1s is flat out abysmal. 
Think thats def a good price as I sold my extra for 300 this week

Last edited:
Keep trying Eastbay people, I was allowed to order a pair but I declined since I have enough already, just wanted to try for myself.

So UPS went from out for delivery to delivery delayed by one business day.  Never had this happen before with a package.  Super sketchy.
I would be trying to find that driver for real for real! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

heads up I just spoke with someone from eastbay they got a new shipment that should be available for either late tonight or tomorrow morning online

Just got thru and ordered a pair on champs lol
Lady was real nice only took one try
FYI it's not for me I got a size 12 for my brother

Yall got to keep trying guys till you reach the right rep which only a few know how to place an order from the warehouse

Most reps are trying their online system which is locked
Others being lazy ***holes and just don't want to look
Few know how to go into the warehouse system and place the phone order for you.

Also take into account that most of these reps sound new so they don't know how to go into the warehouse system and look

I just called Footaction 1.800.863.8932, was able to place a size 10 order! Spoke with a nice lady named Isa... good luck!

[quote name="trevorlane" many Ls to be had, did that guy really start that mess?
[/quote]

yea thats what im seeing on twitter smh

Back
Top Bottom