Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I got a few but they were all for customers. The one pair I was supposed to pick up for myself got neglected due to the surprise satin Royal release :smh: was in line over there too long to make the raffle cut off pick up time [emoji]9785[/emoji]️

I don't even know what emotion to feel right now. I bought one and paid reseller prices thinking I would strike out and then on release day I ended up getting 2 9.5's from Villa online. Bad decisions were made on my part, now what do I even do with 3 pairs? Should I return one back into the wild?

I don't even know what emotion to feel right now. I bought one and paid reseller prices thinking I would strike out and then on release day I ended up getting 2 9.5's from Villa online. Bad decisions were made on my part, now what do I even do with 3 pairs? Should I return one back into the wild?

Lol if you gon do that you might as well sell it to someone for retail

I'd save one for trade bait.

I did the same and cancelled that order with the reseller lmao. 
pimp.gif

Got a excellent pair from SNKRS
those are nearly perfect. I've never been a big fan of the tumbled leather, especially on the swooshes. rather it just be smooth

I have a pair with extreme tumble on every swoosh but one, it's crazy. they feel really nice but it just looks weird in my opinion

Last edited:
You Just had to Call

and ask

seems like the persistent people are getting thur an order

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom