Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Definitely have one toe box creased and the other not. Idga* because I am rocking them tomorrow. They are sitting a few feet away from me, the glue is definitely getting me a contact high. Ooh weeee
my first pair of 1s since i was a pre-teen, the smell brought me back i got chills

Told my ups driver I got some packages from EB coming and I wouldn't be home in the afternoon

Driver asked me what time i'm leaving the house

told him 9am

his reply, I'll be by at 8am to drop them off!!

Thank you Sneaker gawds!! and UPS Lords

Lol thanks guys
Sigh didn't have luck to get those
Not paying resale
Gotta compensate myself

Next target.....

Next Jordan Banned release
Jordan 6 varsity red /infrared w/ NIKEAIR

Just got my pair today, does anyone else have this heavy creasing in the middle. by the swoosh, was wondering if it was normal. My other pair had the same creases. Thanks in advance
My breds are kinda like that on one side...I wouldnt ever notice if I wasnt staring at it all the time...
nerd.gif

I can't help but fantasize about the money that some of you could make if you attacked a job at a financial sales organization with the same determination that's on display in this thread. I get on my trainees for not making 100 calls a day, here you guys are making 500 calls an hour... [emoji]128514[/emoji]
So true....which is why some people keep rising and go on to have ridiculous salaries when they get older while a lot of people are still making the same amount of money at 45 as they did at 25.

The way this thread's pages have jumped the last several days, I can just imagine the amount of people who probably don't have anything better to do whether at work or at play, and were on this thread between the hours of 6 am PST to 6pm PST the last few days....

Back
Top Bottom