Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My FTL pair from Wednesday got here yesterday. Looks really good. One swoosh is maybe a bit less tumbled on the inside of the shoe, but good otherwise. The pair I ordered from SP in the weekend was delayed and will get here Monday. My goal was to get these for Breds, so I may hold to them for a bit, until I can make more of an even trade. I have no need to unload these fast, to get my money or something like this. Heck, if they do go well, I may use the other pair for RSSBs, as that is a pair I dig as well.
I know they will never make it to SSB value and that's okay, the RSSB will do and is a bit underrated imo.

Yeah but hearing about the phone orders and just a few posts up a guy talking about he went to Tronto from Niagra Falls and copped at retail lol it hurts but I guess $230 isn't so bad

Haha no, im from Toronto. Don't think any stores even got size 14's, tried a HOH raffle and they didn't have them. So I just figured I'd jump on something on stockx, that someone posted in this thread. I got them shipped to Niagara Falls to save customs and duties and shipping. I planned on going to Niagara Falls/ buffalo later this month anyways. But yeah if I lived in the states and couldn't find my size for cheaper, I'd pay 230. I paid 213 and will pay gas, maybe taxes coming back into Canada on the shoes, so it'll come out the same for me.

size 10.5 on grailed rn for $205 shipped, seller desperate and these prob gonna be gone when u read this

Just dropped $275 on my pair. I'm in Nashville and the footlocker in cool springs said fcfs on release but when I got there the manager I spoke with said the raffle was a last minute decision. So I left empty handed. It's insane how these stores screw oh not to mention I was late for work trying to get my pair but I'm good now. Reseller showed a little grace.

Swear, I never liked sneaker buying in TN so much "lack of communication" and "shakiness" goes on. Glad I moved

Fellow Nike talkers. Do you think that a trade for the retro XI low (Columbia) would be a good trade for these? I have the Royals.

Fellow Nike talkers. Do you think that a trade for the retro XI low (Columbia) would be a good trade for these? I have the Royals.
Asking if you should trade your royals away in the royals thread?

Yes. Trade away.

I work for FedEx and we basically have learned not to knock on doors or ring door bells because most people (not you) ask stupid questions, the main one being "what is it?" like we know what they ordered.
I don't like knocking or ringing doorbell coz of dogs.... and half naked guys answering the door.... I'm like c'mon man!

Reminds me of that episode from The King of Queens...

View media item 2398340

if you have an extra pair of royals

if not I'd say no simply cause the royals will last longer in terms of looks

get what you like

Haillll nawwww. Person getting the Royal's is winning. Royal's thread or not.

Last edited:
Asking if you should trade your royals away in the royals thread?

Yes. Trade away.

I have​ another pair, that's why I'm asking. Wouldn't ask if I had just one. Definitely wouldn't do that. Just asking because I'm thinking about it, but also thinking of holding on to them.

Back
Top Bottom