Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

height is the same. u could see the right midsole is lifted up some. but that shade of blue is diff. first pic don't see anything

the hate for frags is strong on in here haha. will never own one but it's a dope cw regardless of limitedness. but def not worth that price to me

Has anyone noticed oversized stars on the bottom of their soles along with even spacing on the horizontal lines that form across the top of the tongue?

Last edited:
..I'm usually never the one to say this but this thread probably needs to be locked. The complaints and nit picking
are beginning to get mad redundant and all out absurd. You'd think people never bought a single pair of shoes before, let alone 1s. Expecting "perfect" and "flawless" tennis shoes that don't crease and leather cuts that don't vary/differ from one shoe to the next is recipe to drive yourself crazy. You'll never find kind of perfection in a massed produced 80s era athletic shoe. This kinda stuff makes me hold true to my belief that NT is sometimes nothing more than an OCD (and hoarding) enabler :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom