Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Some people are overreacting and being way too picky, but some people have legitimate gripes too. Shoes being different heights, air bubbles under the leather...no one should have to deal with that

Not every complaint is nitpicking or buyers remorse

I agree that there are some legitimate gripes but there is and has been a lot of nitpicking and proof of buyers remorse.
It is what it is.

I wonder what happened to that dude with the NA on the sole not facing each other ?

Last edited:
Honestly, it's a lot of people in here that got them that really didn't want them.
It's evident by the nitpick posts like they expected this awesome experience when they got them in the mail only to come home and open a box with black and royal shoes in it.

Once the remorse buyers move along, the thread should just consist of people that appreciate the shoe.
Is that whats in the box?

Not my pair lol.
nor mine.

people love to nitpick to justify passing on shoes.

Jordans haven't been great quality period. The remastered 4s (white/blue) were nice and every now and then (like 1s), but Nike never been known for flawless product. EVER.

Lol people are so dramatic now a days

Did I really just read that someone noticed that the insole branding was gone AFTER he wore them?? :lol:

Did I really just read that someone noticed that the insole branding was gone AFTER he wore them?? :lol:
Actually i think they were like that when he got em. If i got in the mail what that pair looked like, goin postal

Actually i think they were like that when he got em. If i got in the mail what that pair looked like, goin postal

Confused...
He said he wore them twice before noticing the Nike air was gone but you can see the imprint still there.

Confused...
He said he wore them twice before noticing the Nike air was gone but you can see the imprint still there.

Exactly

His shoes had them, and it clears as day the imprint is there

Yeah thats just messed up and admit i didnt pay enough atten to the post. Nor goin back lol. No way a pair looks like that after 2 wears. Thats messed up. That said, im sure if i had a penny for every person who doctors or sets up something like that (og 1s at a Ross, Frags at discount retailers) for forum gosip, i would have my Lambo like yesterday.

Yeah thats just messed up and admit i didnt pay enough atten to the post. Nor goin back lol. No way a pair looks like that after 2 wears. Thats messed up. That said, im sure if i had a penny for every person who doctors or sets up something like that (og 1s at a Ross, Frags at discount retailers) for forum gosip, i would have my Lambo like yesterday.

I'm still confused...

Mine get removed first or second wear every time :lol:

I'm dead serious.

Only shoes that it didn't remove quickly was my AM90 and my ultraboosts

Otherwise majority of my Jordan's have worn off after 1 wear, where it looks like it didn't have it. Mainly because my feet get really hot and usually if I put on a pair of kicks for a day they won't get taken off for about 7-8 hours

I wonder what happened to that dude with the NA on the sole not facing each other ?

He gone went to an eye examination and therapy, couldn't believe what he was seeing. But that eye examine made him a believer :lol:

Last edited:
I was a "complainer" on my pair only because the toe was pre-creased like my Cyber Mondays and it irks me that the toes aren't the same. I actually like creases and shoes that have aged, I just hate this crease that already exists DS

I was a "complainer" on my pair only because the toe was pre-creased like my Cyber Mondays and it irks me that the toes aren't the same. I actually like creases and shoes that have aged, I just hate this crease that already exists DS
So u like creases but don't like this crease because it was on a DS shoe?

Back
Top Bottom