Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Apples to oranges. You can't compare an individual seller to nike lol...
It was for a preorder. Those are usually bigger resellers. And the seller never shipped his shoes so why is there a problem with him cancelling his order?
So you guys hate resellers but would rather have him go through with the sale from a reseller who never shipped his shoes over a pair for retail? :lol:
U either like resellers u don't

Last edited:
tf are you? :rofl:

You take exception or something to people disagreeing with his actions or my comment?

hold up!

werent you the guy who said it was cool to cancel an agreement that two guys made because the buyer texted the guy once to see if he shipped the shoes?

now you thinks its wrong cuz the guy canceled on the reseller???

things that make you go hmmmmm

Go back and quote me where I said it was cool ....I'll wait

And no, im not that "guy"

Last edited:
It was for a preorder. Those are usually bigger resellers. And the seller never shipped his shoes so why is there a problem with him cancelling his order?
Dude has no credibility based on what I read, so we don't know whether the seller was able to get the shoes and the buyer flaked because he got a pair for retail or if the seller indeed never shipped out his shoes. I'm going with the former.

Dude has no credibility based on what I read, so we don't know whether the seller was able to get the shoes and the buyer flaked because he got a pair for retail or if the seller indeed never shipped out his shoes. I'm going with the former.
Assuming instead of facts ahh good ol NT :smh:

Assuming instead of facts ahh good ol NT
mean.gif
Just like what you did exactly a page ago? LMAO 
roll.gif

No one here has the facts besides the buyer or seller. The buyer doesn't seem to be the most credible either.

What are u trying to prove by quoting me?
The basis of your argument is on an assumption and not a fact. The guy was talking about finessing pre order sites if he got a pair for retail. How does that make his story reliable? 

So why are we blaming the seller when the way the guy worded his post made it seem like he paid for a pre order and copped for retail then was salty and filed a claim?

I assume seller had a time line of when he was shipping like most do, if a buyer filed a claim against me I wouldn't ship either just not respond and make them wait for their cash.

Simple

for people with more than one pair, how many do you own and do you plan to acquire more? I have 2 but thinking about doing to the triple before the price jumps up. Just feel like having enough to last until their next retro

I have 2 pairs as well. 1 pair non/barely tumbled matching pair and 1 tumbled matching pair. To be quite honest, for how I rock my kicks, I think 2 is plenty for me as well throughout my entire collecting days. Jordan 1's in my opinion the longest lasting Jordan unless you actually do wear yours really often meaning work, casual and maybe gym.

I own two, personally I don't think I need more than two right now. With how my rotation is set up I don't see myself wearing these more than once a week; probably twice a month. But if your gonna wear them on a regular basis then you should probably triple up before the price jump.

This.

Maybe because everybody is making negative comments towards him without comprehending what their reading.
Hey I just ordered a pair of low 11s off snkrs on Friday, they already shipped. Today I was able to order another pair from Nike at 20% discount im now going to return the first pair I bought. Is there anything wrong with what I did? If there isn't explain the difference in what he did?
Completely different, lol.

If the pre-order says all sales are final and shipped the shoes, you should abide by the contract.

Only thing is he never said the sender didn't ship the shoes until after the fact.

The basis of your argument is on an assumption and not a fact. The guy was talking about finessing pre order sites if he got a pair for retail. How does that make his story reliable? 
No you were the one assuming I was being sarcastic.
Fact: he made a preorder for $295
Fact: he got them for retail so decided to cancel his preorder
Fact: seller never responded or shipped shoes.
Fact: resale is cheaper than $295 so why would he go through with the preorder if he can clearly get them cheaper?

Completely different, lol.

If the pre-order says all sales are final and shipped the shoes, you should abide by the contract.
Only thing is he never said the sender didn't ship the shoes until after the fact.
Regardless the seller never shipped them.
I agree his first post was misleading

The issue is no longer what he did but how he did it. Like someone said earlier, only him and the seller knows what happen first but he tried to front like he was "retail or bust" after he willingly dropped almost double for the shoes. No one has a problem with paying retail and no one has problem with dropping more than retail. People have an issue with the misleading. Then he tried to sound cool about it talkin' bout finessing someone..That's a clown move. Then when everyone pulled his card, he backpeddled talking about ppl misintrepreted his statements. Nah homie, they took it how you gave it. Do what you want with your money but don't put on a front.

The issue is no longer what he did but how he did it. Like someone said earlier, only him and the seller knows what happen first but he tried to front like he was "retail or bust" after he willingly dropped almost double for the shoes. No one has a problem with paying retail and no one has problem with dropping more than retail. People have an issue with the misleading. Then he tried to sound cool about it talkin' bout finessing someone..That's a clown move. Then when everyone pulled his card, he backpeddled talking about ppl misintrepreted his statements. Nah homie, they took it how you gave it. Do what you want with your money but don't put on a front.

this.

cobrab19 cobrab19 you are caping hard for dude and making yourself look silly talking about we cant comprehend whats been put out there when its actually you.

Last edited:
this.

[@]cobrab19][/@ you are caping hard for dude and making youself look silly talking about we cant comprehend whats been put out there when its actually you.
Well then I'll look silly
I'm not "caping" foe anybody I don't know dude from a can of paint
Just don't see the point in bashing him for days on end when all he did was cancel a preorder from a RESELLER and made some misleading posts

this.

[@]cobrab19][/@ you are caping hard for dude and making youself look silly talking about we cant comprehend whats been put out there when its actually you.
Well then I'll look silly
I'm not "caping" foe anybody I don't know dude from a can of paint
Just don't see the point in bashing him for days on end when all he did was cancel a preorder from a RESELLER and made some misleading posts

so you are caping for someone thats making misleading posts.... but we cant comprehend tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom