Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

The shape on men's is better

Big difference fam, that 7y's gonna come looking like plastic, too! Spend the extra $70 for a Mens.

Thanks Fellas.. I'll opt for the men's.. I'm not in love with the prices on Goat and StockX.. If anyone can direct me to where I can find a men's 7 for a decent price it would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks fellas..

Ordered from them a few times, I never really have to worry of shipping from them bc they dont use USPS. USPS for me and my area packages is normally nearly a week late from delivery or its losted. Welcome to the hood!

the problem is directly with USPS not the retailer. I've had probably 8/10 of my last deliveries with USPS be scanned as delivered the day before actual delivery. it all depends on the delivery person and if they scan all their packages before leaving the hub as delivered even if they get to them all or not.

Thanks Fellas.. I'll opt for the men's.. I'm not in love with the prices on Goat and StockX.. If anyone can direct me to where I can find a men's 7 for a decent price it would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks fellas..
Size is very rare so it's gonna be more expensive, worth it though over taking a gs 7

Plastic gs sizes? My girls 6.5y is softer than mine, and more tumbled. Haven't paid attention to the shape differences or anything, but the leather is top notch on hers.

Plastic gs sizes? My girls 6.5y is softer than mine, and more tumbled. Haven't paid attention to the shape differences or anything, but the leather is top notch on hers.
Agree on this one.  Normally kids sizes are inferior in quality.  Not the case here. 

Looks like there is a mix of opinion on this.  GS vs Mens..  I know there was definitely a difference on the Breds..  

Looks like there is a mix of opinion on this.  GS vs Mens..  I know there was definitely a difference on the Breds..  

You may be able to find some nice, detailed pics on eBay if you check out your size in both active and completed listings.

This. I accidentally doubled up my girl's GS pairs and the black leather on both of them are softer than mine. It's night and day compared to my LM's.

USPS is trash. Ordered some shirts from ASOS ( never shopped there before, first time) and supposedly it was scanned as delivered on Saturday, but actually wasn't delivered until yesterday. USPS drivers have a track record of scanning packages as delivered before they take their actual route. They're not allowed to do that but some drivers do it to save time.

I was worried the mailman misplaced the key in the wrong slot or my package was totally lost. And that was for some cheap shirts that were on sale. I can only imagine how livid I'd be if this was for a pair of shoes I paid resale for

Its seems like prices are dropping for them... Resellers with lots of pairs, if you sell on stockx for 235 you are basically getting retail the only one who profits is stockx **** dat just sell for retail locally

Its seems like prices are dropping for them... Resellers with lots of pairs, if you sell on stockx for 235 you are basically getting retail the only one who profits is stockx **** dat just sell for retail locally
why would you sell at retail locally? the market isnt about what the seller makes its about what buyers are paying. If stockx and online places are selling for 250, id sell locally at that price or a little less.

hate when buyers try to use fees a negotiating tactic. at the end of the day if the seller rejects the buyers offer of "minus fees" theyre back to paying market price. I always try to meet half way so both of us come out on top

USPS is trash. Ordered some shirts from ASOS ( never shopped there before, first time) and supposedly it was scanned as delivered on Saturday, but actually wasn't delivered until yesterday. USPS drivers have a track record of scanning packages as delivered before they take their actual route. They're not allowed to do that but some drivers do it to save time.

I was worried the mailman misplaced the key in the wrong slot or my package was totally lost. And that was for some cheap shirts that were on sale. I can only imagine how livid I'd be if this was for a pair of shoes I paid resale for

Yeah I hate USPS. They've had me worried packages were stolen because of that. Plus they don't seem to care.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
blame USPS for hiring random people who are lazy/stupid because the amount of issues as of late has been pretty ridiculous compared to 5-10 years ago

I have issues on latest 50% of the packages I send out now :x

Back
Top Bottom