Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

The shoes also came with the extra laces unattached to the shoe (the lace bag was in the box by itself with no plastic tag attachment). 

Interesting, well if they are truly fake then that's piss poor authentication from StockX. Hopefully customer service isn't too much of a hassle, keep us updated.

Interesting, well if they are truly fake then that's piss poor authentication from StockX. Hopefully customer service isn't too much of a hassle, keep us updated.

Definitely will do. I'm just thankful these were my double up and I had a reference pair. Honestly, if it weren't for the lace bag issue raising a flag, I probably would've put these straight to feet since I assumed Stock X was able to spot all fakes of a shoe as ubiquitous as Royal 1s.

Definitely will do. I'm just thankful these were my double up and I had a reference pair. Honestly, if it weren't for the lace bag issue raising a flag, I probably would've put these straight to feet since I assumed Stock X was able to spot all fakes of a shoe as ubiquitous as Royal 1s.
Well, the seller could have cut off that bag to take IG pictures and then turned around and sold them. Some people are like that. Curious what else makes you think they are true fakes, as we all know 1s don't come flawless. People had differences between retail pairs from different foot stores.

Well, the seller could have cut off that bag to take IG pictures and then turned around and sold them. Some people are like that. Curious what else makes you think they are true fakes, as we all know 1s don't come flawless. People had differences between retail pairs from different foot stores.
Yeah true, the size of the heel box was what did it for me. I looked at other pics and videos of legit pairs online and none of the boxes look like what Stock X sent me. Maybe it is a manufacturer defect but if this was your pair would you take a chance? I wanted these to wear and I don't want to potentially embarrass myself by wearing fakes. 

I know it sounds silly, but do they pass the smell test? If it's minor discrepancies in QC, but they have that same strong glue smell... good chance they're real.

I'll let other guys that are more expert reply here, but that stitching looks decent to me. Knock-offs generally have much more visible flaws, no matter who good they may have become. But I know some dudes here just know this stuff in and out.

People won't be able to help you with these pictures. If you have a smart phone, and I assume you do,. Up close pictures of toe box, tongue, Air Jordan logo and take pictures outdoors not in a dimly lit room, smh..

Last edited:
At this point, a legit check thread needs to be created.
Sorry, I'm done-I think Stock X either sent me REALLY good fakes or B-grades. Either way, I'm not going to be able to return these so they are either going in the trash (if they're fake) or sitting in the closet if they are B grades, I'll use the LC thread to confirm either way.

Last edited:
^keep in mind these where some of the worst aj1 recently as far as QC goes. my left and right shoes differ in so many ways. i can not bring myself to unds them because the are off on materials, shape, sole, pretty much everything.  

^keep in mind these where some of the worst aj1 recently as far as QC goes. my left and right shoes differ in so many ways. i can not bring myself to unds them because the are off on materials, shape, sole, pretty much everything.  
Yeah this release reminds me of why people are flocking to Adidas.. This was arguably JB's most hyped GR release of the year and they STILL managed to drop the ball with QC.

Sorry, I'm done-I think Stock X either sent me REALLY good fakes or B-grades. Either way, I'm not going to be able to return these so they are either going in the trash (if they're fake) or sitting in the closet if they are B grades, I'll use the LC thread to confirm either way.
they arent fake and they aren't bgrades

Why cant you return them? Everytime ive had an issue with stockx i emailed them and they got back to me within the next day and offered a refund or $25 off.

Last edited:

You might want to find out what b grades are before labeling something as such.

Why cant you return them? Everytime ive had an issue with stockx i emailed them and they got back to me within the next day and offered a refund or $25 off.

When I first emailed them they said they were certain these weren't fakes but they said the pair might have manufacturing defects (hence why I mentioned they might be B grades). I requested a return and they did not respond to me.

Last edited:
Royals look fine to me, shiiiiii I don't even have consistency with my left and right shoe. Pairs gone vary like banneds.

Dude is crying over nothing; my Banned have two different toe boxes and overall shapes but their legit. Each shoe of my Jordan's have been different since I bought some 8s back in 2007. Ain't nothing new

Back
Top Bottom