Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Those are def legit

Woulda been even sicker for $100 flat

Congrats
thanks man.. I mean there are deals out there on CL but this seller clearly didn't know...

I know man we had agreed over the phone for 100$, but keep in mind it was 1.5 hr drive away..im cool with 120 but he did change the price when I got there because he got a hint these are worth way more...

Yea those are 100% legit, that's a steal you could even resell [emoji]128514[/emoji]
nope..i mean resell to make a few bucks..nah these are gonna be worn to the ground for 120$....but this ones my 3rd pair..Royal 1s are nicer than the many other retros out there right now...

Must be nice being rich and leaving behind royals like it's nothing....
If I misplaced my royals I would go ham [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Let me ask y'all this, got an offer of 1K from goat app for my 1985 Bred 1's....I know that's a good amount but would you sell em? :/

Let me ask y'all this, got an offer of 1K from goat app for my 1985 Bred 1's....I know that's a good amount but would you sell em? :/
Well what do they mean to you? Any personal or emotional value? If so then no I wouldn't sell.

If not then yeah sell and put in the savings account. A stack for an old dusty pair shoes is a lot of cash lmao.

Well what do they mean to you? Any personal or emotional value? If so then no I wouldn't sell.

If not then yeah sell and put in the savings account. A stack for an old dusty pair shoes is a lot of cash lmao.
I mean they are the Original Jordan so that fact alone makes me want to keep. This is the best condition I've ever seen.... View media item 2458969

I mean they are the Original Jordan so that fact alone makes me want to keep. This is the best condition I've ever seen....
Sounds to me like you are answering your own question. You should keep them. Or least keep them as an investment if funds ever get tight.

^ lol yeah I'm prolly just gonna cancel that GOAT bid...I honestly forgot I posted them on there. From reading the rules on there they said the their commission goes from 9.5 to 15% if I cancel...but aint like Ive ever actually sold anything on there anyways LOL.

I mean....dat red carpet over red carpet doe 
eek.gif

Haha hard sell on StockX if you pay $120 +S&H $13.95 with new account $25 off = $108.95
Hope that helps, also StockX giving out a free book with purchase. Looks pretty decent[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

unDS'd these taking my girl to NOBU for her 30th.

Super comfy but the left one creased really weird at an angle. Anyone else have this issue?
This is why I love sneakershields in Jordan ones with a semi-thin finishline or shoe palace sock. They are molded to fit perfectly. But your case it in depends on a lot of different things. 

Back
Top Bottom