Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

for a Jordan model that's a really good performer on court, wish people showed this model more love. its such a classic. and wish jb would go back to the high rand primo Jordan 10 leather high top cut of the 90s

for a Jordan model that's a really good performer on court, wish people showed this model more love. its such a classic. and wish jb would go back to the high rand primo Jordan 10 leather high top cut of the 90s
They could design better colorways with this model but they have no imagination. Oh, and use premo materials and you have an automatic hit.

B25B9E03-A1C9-4593-A7D9-6C37E133D0BC.jpeg

I still want these lol
Fam, where were you when they dropped? They were chillin, so much so, I returned a pair I copped for retail and got a pair on sale. I was able to get 3 pairs. 2 for me and 1 for my brother. It was shocking how available they were since so many people looked at these like a grail they thought they'd never see.

Fam, where were you when they dropped? They were chillin, so much so, I returned a pair I copped for retail and got a pair on sale. I was able to get 3 pairs. 2 for me and 1 for my brother. It was shocking how available they were since so many people looked at these like a grail they thought they'd never see.
People really don’t like 10s but it’s such a great design by tinker. a tribute to 90s design.

How so? What was wrong with em?
The 45 on the side really kills that shoe for me. It’s supposed to be clean. I get it’s a PE, but it’s not what I remember when I think of the man himself wearing them for his comeback. He didn’t wear the 45 in the “double nickel” game. I’d love to see a good release without the number and with better shape/height like the og.
48680334-FB67-46B2-BA14-F745F6C8B207.jpeg

The 45 on the side really kills that shoe for me. It’s supposed to be clean. I get it’s a PE, but it’s not what I remember when I think of the man himself wearing them for his comeback. He didn’t wear the 45 in the “double nickel” game. I’d love to see a good release without the number and with better shape/height like the og.
48680334-FB67-46B2-BA14-F745F6C8B207.jpeg
Is that all it was though? The 45?

Back
Top Bottom