Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

1653956487518.png

not mine dont collect toys. but og shape was great

Nothing is gonna beat the original. But compared to other OG models and their respective retros, I find a hard time thinking there is a lot to complain about here. If you dont like the 45 I get it. But other than that, I think they nailed the 2015. I wore the previous release till the soles were coming off and loved those as well.
Notice I said they weren’t great. I agree it was a decent retro but to me the chi 10s are a grail (top 7-8 ) so I just really want a really good retro. The shape being off plus the tacky 45 just doesn’t scratch the itch for me. They got the color red spot on, I’ll give them that. Materials were definitely lacking though. Saying they nailed it is being too generous imo.

Now that 2012 with the checkered liner and red jumpman was an abomination. I hated those and the 2015 pair was a huge upgrade to those.

Last edited:
Notice I said nothing will beat the originals. The Chicago 10 will always be a top for me. And those 2012s were great basketball shoes btw.
I really do hope they come back without a 45.
I hope the Shadows come back with a 45. I need those.

Notice I said nothing will beat the originals. The Chicago 10 will always be a top for me. And those 2012s were great basketball shoes btw.
10s in general are unbeatable in terms of comfort. I hate that they get no love from JB. Agree about the shadow with the 45. I’d love to see those.

Agreed, I much prefer them with the 45, I really wish the shadows retro woulda had the 45 on them.. They’re still nice either way but just a little boring without it IMO..

If the Sacramentos would have been just like the Seattle but purple they would have been classics.

They really dropped the ball on the Sacramentos, maybe they thought they needed another black based colorway in the line.

Can’t believe so many people dislike the 45 on the Chicagos, I think it makes them less boring. Would have much preferred the Shadows to have the 45 on them.

Only 10s I’m hoping for now are “toe cap” Steels and Ice Blues. Ice Blues are the best retro+ 10s colorway IMO.

Back
Top Bottom