****** JORDAN RETRO 11 CONCORDS ***** DEC 23, 2011 **********

Champs definitely IS NOT doing Pre-order here in GTA I've called almost all of them and most of them sound annoyed that I was even asking......Oh yes....there will be blood.....

Originally Posted by kaisodre

Champs definitely IS NOT doing Pre-order here in GTA I've called almost all of them and most of them sound annoyed that I was even asking......Oh yes....there will be blood.....

Champs is not doin pre orders in western Canada either

Originally Posted by bonez

Originally Posted by edmtl

Confirm. It's sold out here in Canada. Can't even pre-order. Damn!!!

FTL is sold out. I'm pretty sure other spots that are not doing pre-order will have it on release day. I don't believe Nike Canada only got 1700 pairs of the concords. That is probably the allocated amount for FTL.

You're right bro just foot locker.......btw did you pre order from west Ed mall yet??? If not try soular or champs theyre getting em too but no pre order

I'm going to ask a friend that lives in Dallas who works at a Nike store to save a pair for me. I just hate having them ship.

Champs aint doing it in BC either. FTL though has been taking pre-orders and they're sold out from about 2 months ago.

Just got my Concords in at Foot.
 Such *******t; we had three pairs sent to our store, all supposed to be 10.5s...but we received three 9.5's with 10.5 barcodes. emailed our Allocator and he said "will your customers take the 9.5s?"...really?

I better get my 10.5s 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Clayface

Just got my Concords in at Foot.
 Such *******t; we had three pairs sent to our store, all supposed to be 10.5s...but we received three 9.5's with 10.5 barcodes. emailed our Allocator and he said "will your customers take the 9.5s?"...really?

I better get my 10.5s 
mad.gif
Wait, is this Footlocker you're talking about? Which one?!!
I wear a 10.5, my two pairs better be ready and waiting! 
eyes.gif

There are some places that do pre-order.
If I recall Footlocker (SQ1) did it for Space Jams.
Champs are 50-50 when it comes to pre-order, some will do it some won't.

We just got the 10.5s all sorted out. Had to ship the 9.5s out to two different stores who had size issues too. Thank god it got sorted out 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

anyone know any available size 8.5 for pre-order?

My friend was at Footlocker in Yorkdale mall (Toronto today), Footlocker there had 8 8.5 and 13 available for pre order; call them and see if they're available.. On Friday Footlockers got a small stock of extra Concords and were taking more pre orders.. I called but only 8's and higher sizes were available.

Wow, thank God I checked this thread today.

I called a Footlocker in Ottawa and they said they got more pairs available. I think they had 2 each in sizes 10.5 and 12. Then I called Footlocker in Eaton Centre and they had some size 13 that I was looking for, so I got my friend to go there are pre-order them for me.

So, if anyone is still looking, call you local Footlockers.

Thanks B0R0UGH for the info.

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

^^wow thanks sir.. any shop near Ontario?
^^ I'm a bit confuse by your reply?
Where are you located exactly?
sorry sir I'm actually in the Philippines.. I'm only asking because I have a friend living in Ontario.. Planning on getting one there cause concord release here is as crazy like in US.. Release is very limited. Not all Nike Shops will have them. No pre-orders and people are camping out 5 days before the actual release.
sick.gif

I'm in need of an 8, would appreciate if anyone can help me out. If I can't get through at FL, might have to wait it out at a champs.

I ask my friend who works at Nike in Dallas to get me two pairs, size 8.5. If I do get them, I'll let one go.

Just got my pre-order done from the Eaton's Centre FL. They have an 11. Nothing smaller – dunno about larger, though.

Thanks to the cats above for passing on the additional pre-order info. Getting up at 7am to wait in line at Champs sounded unappealing and dodgy anyhow...

I appreciate the info. being passed along by others here.  It's great to see and very helpful.  Anybody ever lined up early at Champs for a release? 

Originally Posted by dunkadelic2k3

Wow, thank God I checked this thread today.

I called a Footlocker in Ottawa and they said they got more pairs available. I think they had 2 each in sizes 10.5 and 12. Then I called Footlocker in Eaton Centre and they had some size 13 that I was looking for, so I got my friend to go there are pre-order them for me.

So, if anyone is still looking, call you local Footlockers.

Thanks B0R0UGH for the info.
Nice catch dude! I just missed it, was contemplating just pre ordering a sz 10 since I have aqua 8's in sz 10 but I'll stick with my true 9.5 size on these.. looks like I'm lining up for it

Nike stores will have line up on the 23rd. Limited to 32-33 pairs Per store from what i heard.

Originally Posted by Shawn79

Nike stores will have line up on the 23rd. Limited to 32-33 pairs Per store from what i heard.

What city are you in? Damn, I'm in Toronto and was hoping Nike @ Yorkville would have a lot more..

Back
Top Bottom