Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

B fresco is that your 11 box on the floor there?. Looks way darker from the other boxes I've seen. Maybe it's the camera or lighting
Yeah its def the lighting/angle... I recieved the same grey/marble box as you...Also, milky/cream inserts (supposedly UA pairs have Grey inserts)....

wonder how these look with white laces... would definitely cop if they drop again for retail like at nike or something... its probably too late though

wonder how these look with white laces... would definitely cop if they drop again for retail like at nike or something... its probably too late though

I think with the two announced releases we're done with these.
It's a crying shame they were so limited in the US.

I'm sure that even with the excessive price JB could have sold thousands more quite easily.

I too would have loved to own a pair but it wasn't in the cards.

Last edited:
Confirming with all the folks that have purchased off soleseriouss they are legit correct?

My pair from them is legit.
Can you post tagged pics? Not saying your pair isn't legit, but I'm a bit wary of any pre-order sites since most of them sell high quality GM/unauthorized pairs.

Last edited:
Confirming with all the folks that have purchased off soleseriouss they are legit correct?

Still waiting on my order from them shipping label made on the 31st still no update...it was the holidays. I saw a gentleman's pics from NT who also purchased from soleseriouss and they look legit...I also seen many reviews from them on instagram and youtube.. seems like a legit business.Fingers crossed

Last edited:
^^^ Still waiting for my pair. Goat already has it but waiting for them to authenticate it.

Last edited:
That was my longest purchase in shipping, but it made me feel better that they took their time to make sure theyre legit.

Back
Top Bottom