Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

Im goung to wait another week or so before i hit the reseller market. I was hoping to catch restocks but i crapped out

Prices is going to should be no more than 650 for a size 9, i paid 695 but i wanted to wrar them for new years

I got my pair in from GOAT and I really like the them. The Grey suede with leather laces does give them a premium look. I like how they did the Jumpman as well. I would have like for JB to put the 23 on the back the same way they did the jumpman but I can see how they were trying to keep it minimal with the branding since it was a premium release. Simple and clean design. I can see why some are saying PSNY 12s are better but I'm sucker for 11s so I had to add them to my collection.

I'm helping someone authenticate a pair.

On the retail pairs, did the box come with a quality stamp or sticker?

Telling ya fakes are getting too good. To me the bottom milky color looks slightly off . Jump man is not really sunk in and defined. Laces look a slight different color than shoe color The side that is normally patent leather looks a little large. But who knows . Where you buy them from? The fakes now have right side nike bag and laces on dust bag. Game over . Who knows mine might be fake too for all I know. View media item 2297049

Last edited:
After further speculation the pair I got off eBay from whom I thought was a reputable seller are definitely fake. My cuz showed me his he got from Sole Supremacy and boy there is a HUGE difference.

The ones with the scocollector are the fake ones. On most pics its the right shoe that are fake, legit on left.
How much did you pay for the ebay pair?

I went to flighclub in nyc a few days ago and saw two different pairs of these in tow different sizes. Let me tell you that they were both different than each other and I think I know why. The first pair I saw was a size 8.5 and the suede on it was kinda long haired and the second pair was a size 11 and the suede was very short haired. They were the same and very different because of this. I've seen a few videos of reviews on these, some were right after the november release and some were the december release. Also I've seen pictures on ebay from the november release as well and from what I've seen the november pairs look like they were the long haired version. I could be wrong but that's just my opinion. The videos that I have seen from December as well as the pictures look like the suede is a lot smoother. Maybe that's the case with the sneakers you have and your cousins pair friscogza? The two pairs I saw in my face looked the same and a lot different so that might be the case? Also with the spacejams some people have pairs from retail that are definitely shaped different than others. They're all not going to be the same and some will be shaped different than others, some might have smoother suede than others? Maybe both pairs I saw were from November or December but they were both different from each other.

Last edited:
Suede comes from an animal (in this case the underside of a lamb's skin)

Since it is not man-made you have to expect inconsistencies. Like human skin, no two are the same.

Assuming they are legit, just two different unique skins and nothing to be concerned with.

I got a pair at the s.x. the hard part is getting the pictures posted. I am trying to figure it out.

How's the fitting on these compared to regular XIs? If I normally wear a 12 would I still be good?

I unds my pair today. I went half a size up and they have a little bit of room which I like. You should be good tts. These are very comfy.

Does any body else also notices at the bottom of the sole on fakes the Jump man looks very white and on the carbon fiber the gray or silver little square s look like way too perfect square I will say.

It varies, the two pairs I saw at flight club were different. I think one pair or both had one shoe that the carbon fiber was perfect squares?

The fakes have on point too perfect on carbon fiber now. Only real dead givaway to me is the jump man on the heel section.

Went back a few pages, is the general consensus on these to go TTS but they fit slightly larger than a regular 11 because of the material?

I have someone offering to trade these for my Chocolate Yeezy 750, but it's a 9.5 and I wear a 9 for all my 11's, assuming his pair are legit (I'm waiting for pics, but it's a local trade so I'll get to see them in hand before finalizing), is it a fair trade? Also, not too sold on sizing up because I know if they're too big, they won't be comfortable (I usually lace up to the top loop to keep them tight).

Based on GOAT and Flight Club, they're going for about the same, maybe up to $50 more for the Yeezys, which is an okay difference for me to forfeit since I do not like 750s at all, but I absolutely love 11's.

Yes fake. At first glance it looks real until you get to the small things. Bottom jumpman has a bad outline, insole threading is bad along w peeling, no size stickers on insoles, and shape on one shoe is bulky while the other is sharp. Also dust bag was way off and the mid soles isn't the right hardness.

View media item 2321506

Last edited:
Midsole hardness varies. The insole stickers would be the dead giveaway on these and the bad outline on the jumpman varies as well. There are a few other things yhat both vary and are giveaways as well.

Back
Top Bottom