Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

People on here are actually successful at copping Jordans on NDC? I don't think I was ever able to get a pair, really wish I could though because of that free shipping.

Personally. I've had a lot of success on NDC. Picked up last two Xi low Releases and GOF pack. I've not been successful buying from footlocker east bay and champs. I stay way from FNL due to all cc issues.

People on here are actually successful at copping Jordans on NDC? I don't think I was ever able to get a pair, really wish I could though because of that free shipping.

Same here. Only time I ever got lucky was when then Dorenbecher 3's came out. Was the last and only time I got through.

just got through with a 9.5 on SNKRS. took me maybe 4 times after getting the OOS message.

What's so funny? I'm sure someone who copped multiples of these would gladly flip a pair for GTowns if they couldn't cop those.
NO one is TRADING THEIR BREDS FOR SOME GTOWNS

GOOD LUCK

are you reading the thread?????

Personally. I've had a lot of success on NDC. Picked up last two Xi low Releases and GOF pack. I've not been successful buying from footlocker east bay and champs. I stay way from FNL due to all cc issues.
Lucky.. I am usually successful with Eastbay but that's after I am pushing add to cart for 10 thousand times but today doesn't seem like it for me.

same dam 54 mins and nothing still
the struggle is real. FNL charged my card but it didnt go thru. Still cant checkout on NDC or FNL. Had it in my cart on Champs and FTL then it got removed and now I cant even add 1 more qty to my cart lol.

SNKRS messed up big time, had me waiting for my size 10.5 to pop up wasting my valuable time
mean.gif

its 5am here, just wanna go to bed lol 

might check out the foot locker in waikiki in a few hours to see if they got pairs

How many days does it usually stay for?
usually just a day or so. maybe a delay due to the holiday. it'll show up under pending transactions so it won't actually be charged...it might just tie up your credit limit. call the cc company if you have any issues with using it afterwards.

Finally got thru via snkrs. That was my first time using it... Third times the charm

NO one is TRADING THEIR BREDS FOR SOME GTOWNS

GOOD LUCK

are you reading the thread?????
You're delusional. Literally every release is like this 
laugh.gif

Were you here for Concord Mids? Like 500 pages between two threads bruh. This is tame compared.

It's a low son.

Back
Top Bottom