Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I'm hating on you. Congrats.

I don't even understand how that happens. I'm convinced the more you want a shoe and the harder you try, the less your chances.

I wanted these but didn't absolutely need them. Would not have been devastated if i failed. All my WANTS is focused on next weeks Chi's!

Last edited:
NDC finally carted my size 10, sheesh what a long wait....no confirmation yet, but as least theres some hope.  

snkrs app is back open try there again pending sizes 

seems nike is doing this in waves like they did with legend blues and to slow down some cheap bots 

checked out on eastbay finally for my size 13. Customer service said orders are slow downloading to system. so if you received no confirmation be patient

Yessir got my 11.5 off Eastbay and called to make sure I get my confirmation email. Just hoped I could've used my WC on FNL, but page took forever to load. I did get thru on FNL afterwards so maybe sumbody else can eat. Enjoy.

I went from trying to add to the cart 1000 times on Eastbay to it crashing completely with the yellow screen saying it's a packed house. While on NDC i'm still waiting for almost an 1 hour and 30 min in line.

i guess there's a first time for everything. failed on NDC at 7am PST. tried finishline at 8am PST and just checked out and received a confirmation email. gl to everyone still in line

Back
Top Bottom