Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

People thought folks were kidding last year too, when they said they'd be passing on those Infrared/Cement lows, because of that ugly cement piece at the back.

Just like last year, i'm out. That red liner is terrible.
Appreciate you keeping your word but what I was trying to get at is people will cop and they will sell out, just like the infra/cement lows.

These will sell out instantly, online and in store.

Retail is what $170.

Resellers will pick the majority off, those who want them to wear/collect will get theirs, and then the standard amount of misses will happen.

Resellers are going to feast on this one though @170

Feast is actually the wrong word. Resellers will take the majority of these and sell them shortly after for retail or hold on to them for years to come for a 200-250 Gross.

Last edited:
If we listed all the lows (but no more than 7 choices), I bet every list is different.
Meant to rank these earlier.

1. Concord

2. Black/Cement/Infrared

3. Nightshades

4. White/Varsity Red

5. Tuxedo

6. Breds

7. White/Navy Snakeskin

I still prefer the black liner, but the red liner's looking a lot nicer in that sneakerilluminati pic than in previous red liner pics...

I'll still try to cop if they come with the red liner, but I'm hoping JB switches it up last minute like the contrast stitching on the midsole of the B/W 1s last year.

Will be copped. Maybe even doubled up on so I can wear mids that much less. I could wear black and red XI's every day! with the going rate for mids it'll be nice to put em on the side a lil and preserve em even though they are still very pristine.

I guess, but if we're talking worn shoes, I prefer a shoe worn in the NBA Finals than another worn in a basketball summer camp. But that's just me. Also I just like the black lining anyway, more subtle IMHO.
Co-signed the Black Lining

Passing if Red.

1s drop the same month so I hope the 11s make it easier to cop the 1s

Just realized these drop around my Birthday.
I think I got the Concord low last year for that day.
I hope I get a low every year for that day.
But I saw someone mention 13 lows too this year. Is sneakerbardetroit the best RD LINK?
Any other good ones yall can put a dude up on would be appreciated
Most lows> The more popular Mids even

I would recommend following @j23app on Instagram and Twitter as well as getting his J23 App available for both Android and iPhone. He's very reliable and keeps you updated, much better than these sneaker blog websites. There's also @Gr8erade, he's very reliable with a lot of reliable info as well. A few weeks ago he blessed one of the threads with some knowledge and ever since then the sneaker blog websites have been using his information posted on here, as far as I know he has a Twitter account where he drops info and the Twitter handle is the same as his NT username if I'm correct. I hope that helps you stay up on these releases a little better :pimp:.

Last edited:
these look very good as lows. I´d even like the red sock liner. Think I´ll stick to my kids though.

Wanted the black liner, but red liner doesn't look too bad. 

Will cop but not too thrilled. 

Gtown lows tho.....
pimp.gif

"Always pass on what you have learned"
-Yoda

That's what essentially the NT fam is supposed to be all about right? :pimp:.

Wanted the black liner, but red liner doesn't look too bad. 

Will cop but not too thrilled. 

Gtown lows tho.....:pimp:

Personally, I would have preferred the black sockliner, but at the end of the day black or red won't be a deal breaker for me I'm not gonna even front. Now if the sockliner was baby blue or some color that made it look fugazzi, then I'd have to pass as much as it may break my heart.

The red liner give these an XI IE  feel to it which I am not sure how I feel about yet.  These drop on my bday so I was hoping they would be fire.

I prefer a black liner, but whatever. Will still buy either way.

Back
Top Bottom