Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Seriously  , it's not supposed to be super slanted like a 99 air jordan IV  , looks very good to me  , even if it's  lil bulkier  

at least now it's wearable and not as snug  like the 2009- 2012  retro 

if you want ultra slim look  & unwearable  shoe  look at the fugly *** space jam from 09 

I remember when the space jam released i was so pissed at how narrow  and ugly it was compared to my 2001 Bred  , 

i sold them right away  , i'm glad they fixed the volume of the toe box  , the Legend blue came very good from an esthetic point of view   and better right of the box  feel  compared to  the 2012 bred who sports tiny toe box . 

Last edited:
These XI toebox complaints got to be the dumbest of all the Jordan complaints. I'm not a fan of the rounded toe, but man people kill me when the say  "Pass, I can't stand the toebox" knowing they will be pick up at least 5 raffle tickets in May. The Cool Greys was the last Jordan with the OG toe box and only a handful of DS pairs exist. Yall better grab those or stop complaining.

Please stop with the "Stop complaining, you know y'all gonna cop post"

-Not everyone does that first of all (I don't give JB my money for shoe I think look like crap), and even if they did it really mean much.

Saying JB is making and inferior product =/= JB is making a product not worth my money

-And B the top box changes the aesthetic of the shoe. The new toe box (and the entire shoe) looks off to me because I owned owned OG and early 2000s retros.

JB can fix this issue easily they choose not too, so dudes have every right to point it out

Last edited:

These XI toebox complaints got to be the dumbest of all the Jordan complaints. I'm not a fan of the rounded toe, but man people kill me when the say  "Pass, I can't stand the toebox" knowing they will be pick up at least 5 raffle tickets in May. The Cool Greys was the last Jordan with the OG toe box and only a handful of DS pairs exist. Yall better grab those or stop complaining.

Please stop with the "Stop complaining, you know y'all gonna cop post"

-Not everyone does that first of all (I don't give JB my money for shoe I think look like crap), and even if they did it really mean much.

Saying JB is making and inferior product =/= JB is making a product not worth my money

-And B the top box changes the aesthetic of the shoe. The new toe box (and the entire shoe) looks off to me because I owned owned OG and early 2000s retros.

JB can fix this issue easily they choose not too, so dudes have every right to point it out
They don't think it needs fixing, again. I think what they've done, already "fixed" it, if anything. Obviously, they think so too.

Last edited:
I too, preferred the the black liner but,the pic recently posted has pulled me off the fence.

definitely prefer the black liner. not a deal breaker though, my jeans should cover it.

Copping without a doubt but I think the red sock liner is a little overkill, the red sole is enough to make the sneaker pop IMO.

Which particular previous 11 low did you think the toebox looked jacked on? Or was it all of them?

all of them. i copped the snake skin and the white and red one and ended up selling them. my boys got all the recent lows and the toe area is really bulky. it's an issue for me, but whatever. i have to bite my lip for these mids. what can i do?

These XI toebox complaints got to be the dumbest of all the Jordan complaints. I'm not a fan of the rounded toe, but man people kill me when the say "Pass, I can't stand the toebox" knowing they will be pick up at least 5 raffle tickets in May. The Cool Greys was the last Jordan with the OG toe box and only a handful of DS pairs exist. Yall better grab those or stop complaining.

how is it dumb?? you may be satisfied with this bs quality JB is giving us, not me. i'll complain and complain. i hate the fact that my all time favorite shoe has been butchered in terms of quality and shape looking like the fakes from the mid 00s.

all of them. i copped the snake skin and the white and red one and ended up selling them. my boys got all the recent lows and the toe area is really bulky. it's an issue for me, but whatever. i have to bite my lip for these mids. what can i do?
how is it dumb?? you may be satisfied with this bs quality JB is giving us, not me. i'll complain and complain. i hate the fact that my all time favorite shoe has been butchered in terms of quality and shape looking like the fakes from the mid 00s.
Then don't buy them. One less raffle ticket, one less body in line, one less hit on retailers' servers. We need more people like you. Start a petition and blog please.

I personally think the rounded toe looks Heaps better.

They sorted the toe issue when they rounded it off if you ask me.

Rewards work on anything
Then don't buy them. One less raffle ticket, one less body in line, one less hit on retailers' servers. We need more people like you. Start a petition and blog please.

and we need one less person like you, willing to buy whatever TRASH they put out.
the more people that refuse to buy the low quality sh**, the more nike listens and makes improvement.
if stuff isnt selling, they know they need to make improvements.
until then, they will continue to cut costs at any opportunity.

Yea I'm talking List price minus coupon.
I wasn't including taxes or shipping or anything because I was just speaking to Needing the $20 discount to soften the blow of the $20 increase for a low top shoe, and not necessarily to arrive at $150 price point.

Those are so terrible. And the thing is, it wouldn't even be that bad of a backpack if it wasn't for the damn outsole attached to the bottom. Corny.

To each his own. I could never wear a backpack like that. Just plain silly. :smh:

Don't think this year, maybe next year. The 20th anniversary of the space jam movie 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom