Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

No, that's reality, not an opinion. This is some materialistic crap most people don't care about in the world. A luxury.

With a GR I don't have as much of a problem with people posting pics, because not many missed out.

But people will do it up here for a sneaker like the Chicago 1's which is obviously to show off and humble brag. People can't get one pair, but you want to post five. :lol: IMO that's dirty to do to your fellow members of this community, but some are out for self and e-props anyway.

Moving on. I like these with the red lining. If they had the black I would have passed, since I have the mids

Glad I got these. I figured I could always get rid of them if I wasn't feeling them in person.

I've got 30 days to see if they break in, considering they're my tts. Maybe, I should've gone a whole size up like I did with my pennies.

I've got 30 days to see if they break in, considering they're my tts. Maybe, I should've gone a whole size up like I did with my pennies.
dev go at least a half size up. I went tts for my georgetowns and they fit fine went tts for bred lows and they were way too tight, had to trade for a half size ip.

Tried on real quickly yesterday and thought it wasn't any tighter than my GTs when I first got them. I have somewhat wide feet.

Last edited:
dev go at least a half size up. I went tts for my georgetowns and they fit fine went tts for bred lows and they were way too tight, had to trade for a half size ip.
Where'd you trade? Trying to not get jipped but, also get my right size.

lol Why people always post pics of multiple pairs. Why not have compassion for the unlucky ones. Not calling you or anyone else a douche but, I would feel like one doing that ish.
1 a gs for the lil one 

other on ice 

for those who must know 

How these fit compared to concord lows though? Really thinking I should have gone up, did on concords but they feel a little big. Guess will have to see.

IMO the concords definitely have more room than these, not by a ton but it is noticeable. they arent like a full size too small like the CDPs (what a huge dissapointment) i just wear thinner socks with the new bred lows.

Just got the GS pair from Nike. Some marks. Some paint issues on the outsole. Maybe I should complain for a coupon code? Lol. But hey, honestly have to say this is the best box I've ever had if that counts for anything. Haha. Is it me,or does the patent leather look matte or just less glossy? Anyone with a GS pair and Men's care to compare and input? Mines are a size 1y btw.

Back
Top Bottom