Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Why would it only go up? You can get Concord lows for $230-250. I think $275 for Bred lows is where it will peak.

Concord lows were 20 cheaper and are around 250-275 mark, 300 plus at fc

These will go up as well down the road. Not soon but a year or so these won't b less than 300

Concord lows were 20 cheaper and are around 250-275 mark, 300 plus at fc

These will go up as well down the road. Not soon but a year or so these won't b less than 300

I've noticed with releases now, on release day and a little after, prices are high. Then after a while,for sometime they dip. Like I've seen concord lows before for a size 12(which with that size its high demand kinda) for as low as $180/190,which isn't bad for a DS pair. But now I can't find them for under $230-250. Of course it varies by size and there will be that 1 here and there at a low price,but yeah I agree,these will go up in about a year or so. I remember shadow 1s for under $200 at one point,now for a barely used pair you couldn't get it for under $200, DS goes for close to $300 and up.

Why would it only go up? You can get Concord lows for $230-250. I think $275 for Bred lows is where it will peak.

Price varies by size. I've been watching concord auctions on eBay size 12 auction ended yesterday $290 shipped.

Last edited:
I think if your honest and give full disclosure your good. Someone might be ok with the pre crease.
I guess you're right. I just didn't want to have to deal with pushing what I considered to be defective product. Already sent back. There was black gunk visible against the white midsole in two places underneath the outsole too.. Classic Jordan Brand phuhc ****. I wouldn't have minded the flip profit but I don't want to be associated with defective foot wear in any capacity.

I guess you're right. I just didn't want to have to deal with pushing what I considered to be defective product. Already sent back. There was black gunk visible against the white midsole in two places underneath the outsole too.. Classic Jordan Brand phuhc ****. I wouldn't have minded the flip profit but I don't want to be associated with defective foot wear in any capacity.

Seems like a lot of pairs from NDC had flaws both pairs I aquired had flaws. I just picked the one with the least amount of flaws.

Struck out on the Chi 1s but I'm happier with these low 11 anyway. I like OG color way 1s but they are really just glorified dunks/air ships/af1.

View media item 1557957View media item 1557958Just walked into my local FA and the associate saw that I had on the bred lows, my girl had her concord lows on and her friend had her Georgetown lows on... He said we got those 11 lows in the back what size you need? Copped with a quickness! He said they got another small shipment in during the week... Y'all might want to check your local stores for stray pairs!!!

Price varies by size. I've been watching concord auctions on eBay size 12 auction ended yesterday $290 shipped.
I just copped a Concord low DS size 11.5 for $200. 

A little bit of redemption for me as I wasn't able to get the Black/Red lows last week.

going to return these. the cut (shape and PL) on mine is lacking compared to my georgetowns. looks more.. banana-ish? same size.

Back
Top Bottom