Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

im ready to strikeout on this raffle again, who's with me?  #teamstillhaventwonasinglenikeraffle
It's crazy that I've struck out on GR's that didn't even sell out on nike on launch day, but I guess a microscopic chance is better than no chance.

Never realized how much these go for on ebay now...

surprising 

Concord lows even more so...

might have to go for  8.5 
roll.gif

Was testing it out.  I dig this method.  Will this be how all NDC raffles are done from now on?

So I don't get that screen.  When I enter in the verification code, it lags a bit then takes me to images of the Jordan XI.  Didn't get the "ENTRY IS IN" msg.  Anyone else?

Was testing it out.  I dig this method.  Will this be how all NDC raffles are done from now on?
I hope so... but if they wanna go this route, they need to do a major server update. Better yet, just don't announce the time of the raffle like they used to. Too many people signing on at the same time to enter is causing a crash. Keep it a random drop.

The only thing that sucks about this method is no Swoosh pricing...

Has anyone had any success with placing a raffle order and then calling Swoosh customer care and them adjusting it?

A coworker mentioned it to me...said since his Nike+ and Swoosh login was the same (so is mine) and he called, they looked up the order and adjusted to Swoosh price. I haven't won any raffles so I haven't had a chance to try.

Last edited:
I was able to submit 1 entry, I don't have my hopes up, I already own 1 pair so if I win they'll be up for trade bait. Good luck all!

Back
Top Bottom