Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Not a fan of the red liner, but have been waiting for bred lows to drop for awhile. Need 1 pair for me and 1 for my son and im good.

It's funny how some ppl are always screaming OG this OG that, then when JB gives us some thing almost true the OG. All of a sudden they don't want/ like it, makes you wonder how OG some NTers really are

my only gripe is that the red on the liner looks like a different shade of red than the outsole. that's not a good look. these would be way better with a black liner. i have copped all 11 lows except them lame tuxedos so i might grab a pair of these. gametime ddecision...

my only gripe is that the red on the liner looks like a different shade of red than the outsole. that's not a good look. these would be way better with a black liner. i have copped all 11 lows except them lame tuxedos so i might grab a pair of these. gametime ddecision...

I got all the 11 lows including the tuxedos, the quality on those things are on par with the 2012 cement 4s... Hopefully I can double up on these... I'm in the minority I prefer 11 lows over the mids

Wait, is the shoe DEFINITELY going to have this red inner lining? I would prefer an all black upper just like the original Bred 11's. 

Where have you been??

And I prefer the low over the high as well. Only because the 3/4 cut sheets looks bad at the ankles after done wears and essentially "collapses". Lows obviously don't have this issue.

Wait, is the shoe DEFINITELY going to have this red inner lining? I would prefer an all black upper just like the original Bred 11's. 

Where have you been??

And I prefer the low over the high as well. Only because the 3/4 cut sheets looks bad at the ankles after done wears and essentially "collapses". Lows obviously don't have this issue.

Especially on the CG 11s, had them and sold them ankle area super flimsy

Talking about having your ducks in a row.
laugh.gif
i talk a good game, but i'll probably screw it all up on release day 

I got all the 11 lows including the tuxedos, the quality on those things are on par with the 2012 cement 4s... Hopefully I can double up on these... I'm in the minority I prefer 11 lows over the mids

I prefer the 11 as a low too. The only Jordan model that I prefer lows over mids.

Back
Top Bottom