Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Time to call in some favors for these
nerd.gif

less than a month away and this thread aint popping? :lol: i see
if the liner is black and official pix are good, looks like this thread will be alive

less than a month away and this thread aint popping? :lol: i see
if the liner is black and official pix are good, looks like this thread will be alive
let ppl sleep on dem bro, makes it easier to cop for me!! Lol

lol no one's gonna sleep on this release. good luck.
o i know, jus wuz responding to dudes post, one of da most poplar color retros, will b a gr but u still gone hv to put sum wrk in for dem ( gr n comparison to gtown lows) more pairs but higher demand for these

i see this thread is ghost but it wont be surprising on release day insta sellout as usual :lol:
shock me nike and let these sit....i might pick these up if they are good

Welp, one pair locked as long as this person doesn't go back on their word come release day...

will definitely still be doing raffles and trying online tho

i was thinking of getting two pair but im going to stick with just one. being that its a black and red sneaker alot of people will be hunting for these.

Welp time to subscribe

Edit: nvm these release later than i thought. I'll be back week n half before RD

Last edited:
It's funny how some ppl are always screaming OG this OG that, then when JB gives us some thing almost true the OG. All of a sudden they don't want/ like it, makes you wonder how OG some NTers really are
Thank you for sayin' this bro! I was seriously JUST about to say the same thing. Alot of these cats do so much complaining about JB asking why they never give us that OG love. I truly wonder if they even know what OG of a specific pair is lol. Anyways, the red sock liner to me is what sets these lovely things off and its 2-3 pairs easily for me and Im not even major on 11s like most are but I am one of the few cats that love low versions of retro Js. These and bred 13 lows are a must. 

Looking forward to this release. Plan on making the normal rounds for raffles and then trying my luck online if I don't get a call. Ended up having to resort to NDC for the Grey Mist and Midnight Navy 11s, but eventually was able to cart a pair. It would be nice to just stroll in and pick these up on release date though!

I remember last year how people were bothered by the blk cement 11 lows ankle being white with speckle. ..now this year people don't like the red lining on the bred 11 lows. But..those sold out in an instant and so will these

Of course they will
And 95% of the people complaining will still buy

Well..I wont be going to any Finish Line to try and get these. 12 pairs for an entire store is just ******ed. Might as well say that you aren't selling em. Have a store raffle..for the 12 employees that work there. Lol

Well..I wont be going to any Finish Line to try and get these. 12 pairs for an entire store is just ******ed. Might as well say that you aren't selling em. Have a store raffle..for the 12 employees that work there. Lol

i dont think every finishline getting 12 pair. i sure hope not!!

:rofl: raffle for the employees [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom