Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

laugh.gif

May is already packed with releases you got the Chicago 1s,Hare 7s and 1s, and now these. Thats overkill 
mean.gif

Lol. 1997 Star Wars was remastered to the chagrin of die-hard fans with new SE, scenes, sound, etc. Besides the title, no one can clearly state the new process or materials going into the remastered retro shoes. I think the Chicago 1s and 10s will be the real test since they dropped two-three years ago and we can compare them.

Last edited:
Lol. 1997 Star Wars was remastered to the chagrin of die-hard fans with new SE, scenes, sound, etc. Besides the title, no one can clearly state the new process or materials going into the remastered retro shoes. I think the Chicago 1s and 10s will be the real test since they dropped two-three years ago and we can compare them.

Dont forget about the 4s also

Which ones? I was just looking at it from the perspective that you could compare the models to recently released pairs.

And if they're so remastered, why don't they have NA?

Which ones? I was just looking at it from the perspective that you could compare the models to recently released pairs.

The new "Green Glow" and oreo 4s they can be compared to the 4s that release the past few yrs.. From the blk/red and the white cements

So for the thread derail

Oreos and columbias didn't originally come with Nike air on the back

The release date can't come quick enough! Retail or resale; I'm gonna own a pair one way or another :pimp:

Last edited:
Wonder if these are going to be restocked 30,000 times like the Bred 11's were a couple of years ago. They are heat though 
smokin.gif

A Mos Def cop. I need to make some room in my office for the 2015 pickups, ASAP. Something about XI Lows that are Fire...

1000[\img]

Last edited:
i have 3 of the mids. im good here. i'll try to grab a pair for my barber however. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom