Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I placed 3 entries at 1 FNL. Statistically speaking, I have a better chance of getting selected rather than 1 entry at 3 different locations, right? I hope I get drawn.

No calls on Wednesday. Hoping for some Thursday luck.

Although I've been cooking on NDC recently. Just hate waiting the 3-4 days for delivery!

I have a total of 11 tickets. i really hope i get a call back cause i dont want to depend on a FCFS or SNKRS on Sat.

LOL its a 11.  Doesn't matter what the NaySayers say.  If you've been lurking or been part of the forum long enough if its a 11 (mid, low, ugly as sin colorways etc etc) majority of the people on the forums will cop, even the ones that say they wouldn't will.  

Hell if some of the members could fit into the female sizes they'll pick up the 11 Citrus that's hitting the market soon too
roll.gif

I placed 3 entries at 1 FNL. Statistically speaking, I have a better chance of getting selected rather than 1 entry at 3 different locations, right? I hope I get drawn.
That question can't be answered without additional information. We'd need to know how many shoes in your size the stores have, and how many people are entered in the raffle at each store.

For example, let's say you have 3 entries at 1 FNL for a size 12. And let's say they have just one pair, and also that 27 other people have a single entry for the same size 12 shoe. So your chances of winning are 3/30, or 10%.

Now let's say you have 1 entry for the same Size 12 at 3 different locations. Each also has just one pair of size 12s, and at each location 4 other people have an entry for the shoe. So your chances of winning are 1/5 + 1/5 + 1/5 = 48.8% chance of winning one of those three raffles.

So in this example, because far fewer people happen to enter the raffles at the 3 separate locations, your odds of winning a shoe are much higher if you enter at those 3 separate stores. If the number of shoes in your size had been more, that would change the odds too.

Last edited:
got a call last night from HOH Galleria. getting too old and tired to drive around and enter raffles lol. first call out of 8 raffles...

Quick personal opinion - heads up on sizing.

I own  the Georgetown-Hoyas 11 Low's and  i tried on  today the bred lows.

These feel to me a bit tighter/smaller than the Georgetowns .

I will stay TTS on both , they are equally comfortable .

I dont suggest to go 0.5 bigger . But if you could  try  them on before you buy it would be the best case scenario.

Good luck to everyone , i hope we eat on Saturday. 
happy.gif

I hope everyone is able to get their pairs for these xi's.  There are a lot to go around, but it sounds like people are trying to get multiples too. If you happen to win do the people who work at the stores a favor and buy a tshirt or some socks or something to go with it.

DTLR For the win!!!... Now i just gotta hope theres no crowd of goons outside when i get there..lol

got a call last night from HOH Galleria. getting too old and tired to drive around and enter raffles lol. first call out of 8 raffles...

HOH Galleria is the place to go for GRs that are raffled. That's the place that I win the most raffles at. MC Mall HOH is second as far as wins for raffles. Shiekh shoes in both malls have been good too.

Last edited:
Entered 4 raffles, just want 1 pair please...hoping to get lucky like last week with the hares. Gl everyone. I think this release has more pairs than the hares.

Back
Top Bottom