Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Concord lows are a smooth seamless white and black colorway with no hiccups..perfect for summer..and I don't miss the jumpman on the side of these, like the mids have,because of how neat the shoe was executed..it almost makes having the jumpman on the side..unesscessary.

HowEVA (Stephen A Smith voice) when it comes to the bred Lows..and black cement lows..although being sexy sneakers..they have hiccups.

I own the blk cement 11 lows..but the white heel ..is a hiccup. Makes me wish I owned spacejams.

I dont own bred 11 mids..I wanted the bred 11 lows because of this..but id rather have the red jumpman on the top black upper ( that was a great compliment to the shoe), than no jumpman with a red sock liner. Bred lows are bringing extra attention to the top of the 11..when the focus should be the patent leather #1..and if ANYthing should bring attention to the top of an 11..its the Jumpman.

UPDATE: 10:00am PST 5/17/15

Shoe karma is real.  I'm 1000% not going for these since I have made too many purchases this month, and the fact that my Playoff 11s (mids) from 2012 are in great condition. But I know people who are going for these, and I hope to help out as many people as possible, which is the whole purpose of this forum.

Thanks to all who have/are contributing. 

Raffle started 5/15 and ends 5/20.

Good luck everyone!

SoCal

San Fernando Valley

Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza

Northridge Fashion Center

Ventura / Pacific View Mall

Los Angeles County

Arcadia / WFS Santa Anita

Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza

Burbank Town Center

Carson / South Bay Pavillion

Cerritos / Los Cerritos Mall

Compton -

Culver City Westfield / Fox Hills - 3af4d4535c (gs); cc89f8c607

Downey / Stonewood Mall

Glendale Galleria

Huntington Park

Lakewood / Lakewood Mall

Long Beach

Los Angeles / Beverly Center

Los Angeles / Downtown LA

Los Angeles / Hollywood Store

Los Angeles / Imperial Hwy

Los Angeles / West Side Pavillion

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay

Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center

West Covina

Orange County

Santa Ana / Main Place -  19d86e2fd2

San Diego

Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza - 02c60d06b6

Chula Vista Center - 636144c719

El Cajon / Parkway Plaza - ac87a540d3

Escondido / North County Mall

National City / Plaza Bonita – cf7ca5f807 (gs)871a7d6c71

San Diego / Horton Plaza - 590025ec0d (gs)66cc3f40d2

San Diego / Mission Valley - 385ccc4da2 (gs)7242dc9f11

TX

Houston / The Galleria - b4e6aed8ba

Houston / Memorial Mall

Houston / Sharpstown Center

Sugarland First Colony

Last edited:
Concord lows are a smooth seamless white and black colorway with no hiccups..perfect for summer..and I don't miss the jumpman on the side of these, like the mids have,because of how neat the shoe was executed..it almost makes having the jumpman on the side..unesscessary.

HowEVA (Stephen A Smith voice) when it comes to the bred Lows..and black cement lows..although being sexy sneakers..they have hiccups.

I own the blk cement 11 lows..but the white heel ..is a hiccup. Makes me wish I owned spacejams.

I dont own bred 11 mids..I wanted the bred 11 lows because of this..but id rather have the red jumpman on the top black upper ( that was a great compliment to the shoe), than no jumpman with a red sock liner. Bred lows are bringing extra attention to the top of the 11..when the focus should be the patent leather #1..and if ANYthing should bring attention to the top of an 11..its the Jumpman.

man, you really put a lot of thought into shoes.

Its just not that serious, is it?

Bred 11s low n high is probably the only jordan 11 that i would double up on... all the others the sole will yellow over time so the xtra pair will turn yellow b4 u even get to wear dem by sitting in the box!! Def double up on these!!! Sat can't get her fast enough!!!

citricacidcycle citricacidcycle As always thanks bro! I'm going code hunting tomorrow. I'll have Bev Center and Glendale tomorrow.

Has anybody ever won a raffle at the bev center shiekh? I have entered there just about every release and never won. I know even with the online auction, they can do shaddy stuff since my cuzzo has a plus at the fox hills sheikhs.

Need that shiekh code list completed asap..lol
If I remember correctly, I've only been able to complete my entire list for all of California + Vegas + Houston for the Columbia 11 release last Christmas.  Everyone was contributing and gathering codes at an all time high rate, probably because everyone wanted a chance to get those 11s.  

Came close to a complete list for the Black Infrared 6s.
@citricacidcycle As always thanks bro! I'm going code hunting tomorrow. I'll have Bev Center and Glendale tomorrow.

Has anybody ever won a raffle at the bev center shiekh? I have entered there just about every release and never won. I know even with the online auction, they can do shaddy stuff since my cuzzo has a plus at the fox hills sheikhs.
Thanks dude! I'll continue to update as a come across anything.

Seen these yesterday. Good shoe, you are not going to pay attention to the red linear like that once in hand. Not as bad as people think it is.

When you enter raffles at one location can I enter and also get a friend to enter my name and shoe size info on their ballot? Sorry, new to this and don't want them to pull out my name for mulitpule entries.

When you enter raffles at one location can I enter and also get a friend to enter my name and shoe size info on their ballot? Sorry, new to this and don't want them to pull out my name for mulitpule entries.
Enter as many as you can man!!!

Put their name, their number, and your shoe size. That's usually how I do it.

They will likely check your id and your friend's id so the name on the ticket has to match the id. Have the friend enter his name with your size on it.

I'm going ham this week. Prob not @airforceking level but all raffles will be entered and all routes will be secured. The gtowns were only an appetizer.

They will likely check your id and your friend's id so the name on the ticket has to match the id. Have the friend enter his name with your size on it.

This is my experience. You're taking a chance. Some places they might recognize you as a regular and not check. Other places the employees might not care.

But there's also many that are a stickler to the rules.

Enter as many as you can man!!!

Trust me I'm trying. I'm from Canada I got 1 place FNL that's a 1.5hr drive in the ND that is doing a raffle. Will have a ticket put in for me Monday. Two friends will be there on Tues so they putting in for me (I'll take them for the drive IF I win). Also have my brother in law and his gf in Toronto putiing in for raffles at a few spots.

People in my city are about camp life and will camp 24hrs for these (2 spots will have them). I'm not about that. I'll also try online. Just need 1 pair.

Trust me I'm trying. I'm from Canada I got 1 place FNL that's a 1.5hr drive in the ND that is doing a raffle. Will have a ticket put in for me Monday. Two friends will be there on Tues so they putting in for me (I'll take them for the drive IF I win). Also have my brother in law and his gf in Toronto putiing in for raffles at a few spots.

People in my city are about camp life and will camp 24hrs for these (2 spots will have them). I'm not about that. I'll also try online. Just need 1 pair.

Damn where r u in Canada, Vancouver? I don't know much about Canada other than what Drake raps about. And these prettier than the Kardashian goddesses from Vancouver who are instagram famous.
View media item 1538030Canada has some beautiful women that's for sure. It's a shame they don't have an abundant amount of shoe stores.

Back
Top Bottom