• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just ask him to tag those photos and don't send the $ as a gift through paypal

Look legit though like others have mentioned

So if you send it as a "gift" then you can't file a claim for merchandise not as described? Is that why you say don't send as gift?

Question, I want to put a listing of mine that I have for sale in my Signature. I can't find the rules in the Forum section and I'm afraid to put it in there without authorization. 

Is this okay to do?

So if you send it as a "gift" then you can't file a claim for merchandise not as described? Is that why you say don't send as gift?

Question, I want to put a listing of mine that I have for sale in my Signature. I can't find the rules in the Forum section and I'm afraid to put it in there without authorization. 
Is this okay to do?

Look at the forum notes in the classified section or look at the non mobile site.
You need 300 posts.

Never send money as a gift. I mean, you are telling paypal it's a........ Gift

I only want to list it in my signature since I've not been on 90 days w/this username. I will look back trough the forum again on my desktop, I've found it once, I will find it again

You can send the money gift or any way you wish.  As long as you make the payment with a debit or credit card your CC company will side with you always.

You can send the money gift or any way you wish.  As long as you make the payment with a debit or credit card your CC company will side with you always.

Not always. I've heard of it getting denied.

That said, please don't suggest people to send money as a gift.

Not suggesting anything.  Just stating the facts.

It's not facts. As an admin on the site, people often come to me with help with scams. The follow up with the outcome and some times they don't get their money back when sending money via gift.
Also, how do you think PayPal will react to users that are thugging them for money whenever something goes wrong?

Having a banned paypal account is pretty inconvenient since 99.99% of people do paypal transactions.

Not suggesting anything.  Just stating the facts.
If you pay for items on paypal the correct way you won't have to go to your credit card company.  Also like BigJ said, paypal can and will close your account if they see you filing multiple "item not as described" chargebacks when the payment was supposed to be a gift payment.

I'm out here in SoCal my dude. Never got a response back from the guy though, so maybe he changed his mind.

Something similar happened to me man. There was DS '11 Metallic V's someone was selling for $30 on my local classifieds. They claimed they got them as a gift. The person never responded to my messages. Weird

If it's too good to be true, there ya go.  Honestly, I've yet to see any 11 go for less than retail.  On the bright side, at least you still have your 100 bucks.

Anyone know why the starting production date on the inside tag of my snakeskins are different but the end production date is the same?

Last edited:

so tight i got cart jacked on RD... had to be greedy and tried to get the solar foams at the same time...
Same thing happened to me but I got lucky on the 2nd release.
i was too busy wiping my tears with the '09 nubuck 12s i bought in the classifieds the friday before the 2nd release
nerd.gif

Last edited:
:lol: good stuff man. I remember when them nubucks could be had for $86. Miss the days when product wouldn't sell immediately.

I'm glad I was able to cop my size 11 on the 2nd release date after getting car jacked on the 1st one lol but after copping so many jays and the last few weeks and the Carmine's coming up, these have to be sold :smh: These are dope tho and congrats to those that were able to cop :D

If you pay for items on paypal the correct way you won't have to go to your credit card company.  Also like BigJ said, paypal can and will close your account if they see you filing multiple "item not as described" chargebacks when the payment was supposed to be a gift payment.
What does paypal closing your account have anything to do with your CC company resolving your issue?  Please read what I said as nowhere did I say Paypal would love you forever and be your best friend.  All I spoke was facts.  Don't have to use gift, just use a CC or DC to protect yourself however you choose to pay because paypal does not care about you one bit.  If paypal isn't resolving disputes then you don't want an account with them anyway.

What does paypal closing your account have anything to do with your CC company resolving your issue?  Please read what I said as nowhere did I say Paypal would love you forever and be your best friend.  All I spoke was facts.  Don't have to use gift, just use a CC or DC to protect yourself however you choose to pay because paypal does not care about you one bit.  If paypal isn't resolving disputes then you don't want an account with them anyway.

But the credit card company does NOT always side with you. Your comment is just stupid tho. Dead serious.

Back
Top Bottom