Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Still haven't been able to add my size 13 to cart on Eastbay. Is everyone still having an easy time?

Double up complete. Picking my pair from champs later with 6m head start.

1CE64354-4A3B-4B90-BD2C-0FC1D7B3C1F1.png

Picked up my pair bright and early! Walked into champs to check in, saw 1 size run listed on the raffle sheet. Whole time I was in the store, phone kept ringing back to back, folks calling up asking about these. You can tell the manager was getting heated each time he answered the phone:lol: Kind of surprised many were after these. I live in Mass, which is Red Sox nation
20180514_103245.jpg

LOL @ more lowtop 11s, these don't even have patent leather. JB isn't even trying anymore.

woke up late and missed the chance to cop of SNKRS - was able to cart and check out on eastbay - no luck still trying at champs. anyone having luck there?

WOW Got 2 off of EASTBAY!!!!! WTF how did that happen, they either have a ton or we are going to get cancellations.

Got first W on Snkrs for a 13 although I wouldn't put these up there with major hot releases. But as a lifelong Yankee fan, Im stoked. Glad most of you who wanted got them. Just looked on Eastbay and they still ave a full size run. So if you guys missed head on over.

Back
Top Bottom