Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Only size that isn't adding to cart on East Bay that I can see is 9.. this is kinda weird right? Haha I'm not complaining glad i grabbed mine but just seems like Eastbay has an endless supply haha

Anyone able to use their rewards at champs? Boutta pick up mine in a bit
The GM at mine, who I'm cool with told me that corporate stopped ALL discounts on 11s. No employee discounts, no military, no VIP, no Bday discounts. I wasn't even trying to use any, he was bummed because he couldn't use his employee discount and volunteered that info.

The GM at mine, who I'm cool with told me that corporate stopped ALL discounts on 11s. No employee discounts, no military, no VIP, no Bday discounts. I wasn't even trying to use any, he was bummed because he couldn't use his employee discount and volunteered that info.
Lol goodness. I’ll still try but I’ll prolly get rejected. Thanks!

Just picked up mine from champs! Butteryy

221DABC9-2F85-42BB-9F3B-C2B22A24DA75.jpeg

This has to be the most produced Jordan in quite a while. The last time I remember a 11 low lasting this long was when Nike release the Bred. That was still carting on Nike's site until 2 or 3 pm.

i think interest might just not be as high, lows just isn't getting hyped up like the mids

even the cool grey lows are still sitting in some places today, emeralds wasn't moving much either

this is also an unusual pair of XIs as it has no patent leather

This has to be the most produced Jordan in quite a while. The last time I remember a 11 low lasting this long was when Nike release the Bred. That was still carting on Nike's site until 2 or 3 pm.

What? Just from recent memory: Navy Gums, Closing Ceremonies, Barons, Emeralds, and the Cool Greys all carted for a few days after release and in some cases, for a few weeks...

pretty much this...not sure why all of a sudden no discounts for the 11s.

Last 11s I got discounts on is the easters, they stopped me on cool greys and these jeters, smh

Picked mine up from champs. They didn’t even get a full size run.

SN: this is the same box that came with the Olive 9 sneaker boot

This is so weird that they’re sitting on Eastbay but are sold out on Champs and SNKRS. I wonder if people were/are just unaware of these being on Eastbay or if Eastbay just got a lot of pairs.

This is so weird that they’re sitting on Eastbay but are sold out on Champs and SNKRS. I wonder if people were/are just unaware of these being on Eastbay or if Eastbay just got a lot of pairs.
Could it be possible that there are gonna be cancelled pairs on EB? I highly doubt they can be sold out on Champs and SNKRS and not EB. I never buy from EB so I wouldn't know

from experience SNKRS always sells out (like the cool greys and emeralds) and i think many gravitate towards them first because of their very lenient return policy

I placed my EB order at 10:08 am cst
While I was waiting to pickup my champs pair
Was thinking it would get cancelled
But I just got shipping
For folks who ordered late it’s looking good

Back
Top Bottom