Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

I like these a lot. But as a Houston fan I don't know if i can rock these lol

I'll be darned
thumb.jpg

I'll have my jersey on with these

It does highlight that for a lot of people, it's not really about the shoe but about the exclusivity.

Yep. And those people are the ones that may be very disappointed down the line. If Champs stores only got one size run (as my local one seems to have only gotten) and it pretty much released on Eastbay/Champs with a smaller allotment off SNKRS, it's not quite 'limited', but it's one of the shorter supply Js recently released.

I remember copping those Jerry Rice 5.0 NRGs (not the trainer) a couple years ago, and it was a release like this. I wound-up selling them for $400 later on and using it for Kobe releases his retirement year.

Man... people saying they don’t want these because they’re not Yankee fans. I grew up a Knicks fan, but recognize Jordan as one of the GOATs. It doesn’t mean I’m a bulls fan. It’s not on par with wearing Jordan’s, but similar in a theoretical sense.

Love or hate Jeter, he accomplished a lot in his career. I’m also a Jets fan and hate the Pats, but recognize the greatness in an athlete like Brady.

Still waiting on shipping confirmation from SNKRS... usaully get it by now! Anybody else still waiting for shipping from SNKRS?
Waiting as well, but it has not been 1 business day yet... you can relax a little..

Man... people saying they don’t want these because they’re not Yankee fans. I grew up a Knicks fan, but recognize Jordan as one of the GOATs. It doesn’t mean I’m a bulls fan. It’s not on par with wearing Jordan’s, but similar in a theoretical sense.

Love or hate Jeter, he accomplished a lot in his career. I’m also a Jets fan and hate the Pats, but recognize the greatness in an athlete like Brady.

These ain't even jeters far as I'm concerned these are mine, I'm the II and 2 is my favorite # been better in red but like I said I can wear these with all my Texas team gear minus the Stars

It does highlight that for a lot of people it isn't about the shoe AT ALL, but rather about the exclusivity.

Yep, for a variety of reasons, such as value, and being able to say "I have something you don't".
What I don't get is when people say they like the appearance of the shoe only because it is limited quantity, but if the same shoe was a mass GR then they will say it's a horrible design etc.

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro
.... yeah.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I was shocked to hear about it, I would never expect that from him of all people. It makes it hard to root for him, although everything I've known & heard about him before and after the incident has been positive. I hate that he did that, hate it.

Tyreke Hill is an Okie and a Chief. Are you able to support him at all?

Last edited:
Why do guys worry about shipping confirmation literally hours after they purchase online. If you're that impatient, why don't you purchase kicks in stores.
Not everyone can purchase from stores or got picked in raffles and also the way some sites cancel orders it's not wierd to worry bout it.. and the way Eastbay had almost an endless supply makes people think they over sold in my opinion but I no what your saying it has barely been a few hrs haha

It's weird that Eastbay still displays a fsr. Normally after this amount of time it would say sold out.

That’s such a bizarre way of thinking. People need to get over what others think and just wear whatever they like.

yea thats dumb asf. theres ALWAYS gonna be somebody else wearing the same kicks as you, unless they do a release with 1 pair made only and you copped. wear what you like, not what everyone is is wearing/not wearing.

people who think like that act like their entire collection is comprised of all 1 of 1s rofl.

Question, the mid version of this same exact shoe is highly sought after and going for crazy prices! But the low pretty much sits for an entire day and even on resale might be 220-250? Do people really hate lows that much?! That’s crazy to me

I despise lows, I've never owned a low pair of Jays and never will.

I would have copped two pairs if they were mids. I love the suede and I'm a huge Yankees fan. Wifey would have gotten a pair too.

anyone that has these can you take a pic with the round laces? i can see myself using leather laces on these

Back
Top Bottom